East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe some do.. Maybe some don't... Who knows, I was just correcting you where you'd labelled some players defenders when in fact they were midfielders and just listing the players released so far.. Who most just so happen to be defenders.. When i think everyone will agree that's Dunbar's main problem... Be interesting to see what defenders he brings in because both Darryl and Reece in particular in my opinion are pretty decent defenders themselves.

Fair enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Another 2 defenders transfer listed by Dunbar?

Andrew Common (who in fairness going by Facebook, new job commitments and the fact he's from Galashiels are two factors as to why)

Grant Thomson, don't get this one at all, great defender and signed on for this coming season, before the one just past had finished.

Players in so far ...... None!.... Strange!!

Another 2 defenders transfer listed by Dunbar?

Andrew Common (who in fairness going by Facebook, new job commitments and the fact he's from Galashiels are two factors as to why)

Grant Thomson, don't get this one at all, great defender and signed on for this coming season, before the one just past had finished.

Players in so far ...... None!.... Strange!!

Why don't you pop down to the training and ask the manager what's going on rather than come on here once again to what seems stir up trouble. He manages your brother after all so shouldn't be too hard to get a forum with him.

I can't imagine your posts are doing him any favours either though.

Why don't you pop down to the training and ask the manager what's going on rather than come on here once again to what seems stir up trouble. He manages your brother after all so shouldn't be too hard to get a forum with him.

I can't imagine your posts are doing him any favours either though.

Is a forum not for discussing things, no? Seeing other people's (other than the manager) opinions, no?

Got nothing against Geoff, it's just an observation (since they put it all on Facebook)

You seem overly protective of Geoff though, again I have nothing against him, and he has done a good job, I think the only one causing trouble here is you!, anything I say you pop up twisting my words! Pretty sad really

Is a forum not for discussing things, no? Seeing other people's (other than the manager) opinions, no?

Got nothing against Geoff, it's just an observation (since they put it all on Facebook)

You seem overly protective of Geoff though, again I have nothing against him, and he has done a good job, I think the only one causing trouble here is you!, anything I say you pop up twisting my words! Pretty sad really

Your right this is a forum, can't argue. However I am new to junior football and my opinion that the majority of Dunbar fans here are consistently negative toward their managers and players. I don't understand it from supporters of the club. Your comments can't seriously be looked on as positive?

I will happily not contribute here but twisting your words was not intended.

Your right this is a forum, can't argue. However I am new to junior football and my opinion that the majority of Dunbar fans here are consistently negative toward their managers and players. I don't understand it from supporters of the club. Your comments can't seriously be looked on as positive?

I will happily not contribute here but twisting your words was not intended.

Could not agree more, only positive comments are about his brother. Give it a rest for a few weeks and comment when the squad is finalised. It's only June for heavens sake.

Could not agree more, only positive comments are about his brother. Give it a rest for a few weeks and comment when the squad is finalised. It's only June for heavens sake.

For what it's worth I think use are a few players away from getting promoted this year, didn't see the first game against us but the second 2 were played to a high standard. Fitness leaves and a great save from Sinky won us the first game. If the boy King and Ross at the back get a good pre-season and few new faces Dunbar and Blackburn must have a great chance to come up. The transfer market is really tough this year, loads of time left and plenty of wheeling and dealing still to be done. All the best. ðŸ‘

Well that's alot of nonsense!!!!, and actually feel embarrassed for you that you even mention that!!, slaughtered on here if you say something controversial on here when hiding behind a username and also slaughtered if you come out and say who you actually are!! Pathetic really!, if you look back just a few posts of mine you'll see I thought Reece and daryll in particular were great defenders and would be a big miss for dunbar in my opinion, and you can add grant to that list too now, but in that same post I said it will interesting to see who Geoff would bring in as you would expect/or hope them to be better players than them leaving, I've said plenty positive things about Dunbar over the years I've been watching them. But again people with blinkers on will only pick out and moan if someone happens to say say something controversial, in that persons opinion.

All this kicked off all because i put up a list of Dunbar players who had been released/transfer listed. Really??

Well that's alot of nonsense!!!!, and actually feel embarrassed for you that you even mention that!!, slaughtered on here if you say something controversial on here when hiding behind a username and also slaughtered if you come out and say who you actually are!! Pathetic really!, if you look back just a few posts of mine you'll see I thought Reece and daryll in particular were great defenders and would be a big miss for dunbar in my opinion, and you can add grant to that list too now, but in that same post I said it will interesting to see who Geoff would bring in as you would expect/or hope them to be better players than them leaving, I've said plenty positive things about Dunbar over the years I've been watching them. But again people with blinkers on will only pick out and moan if someone happens to say say something controversial, in that persons opinion.

All this kicked off all because i put up a list of Dunbar players who had been released/transfer listed. Really??

Hit a nerve perhaps. Just saying what everyone else is thinking Pistol. Sorry if you do not agree.

Hit a nerve perhaps. Just saying what everyone else is thinking Pistol. Sorry if you do not agree.

No I certainly don't agree!, but that's your opinion and your entitled to it, something others on here clearly don't seem to allow is another persons opinion unless it is the same as their own. Over and out.

Archived