East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunbar 5-3 Pumpherston

Sam Young (2), Steven Tait, Dean Ballantyne, Grant Thomson

Much improved positive performance from Dunbar today and they certainly deserved their win, pumphy played some good football also but just couldn't handle the seasiders going forward, if Dunbars no. 10 (who had a good game) could learn to look up early and play as part of a team, rather than trying to do it all himself the scoreline could've been much more comfortable.

Much improved positive performance from Dunbar today and they certainly deserved their win, pumphy played some good football also but just couldn't handle the seasiders going forward, if Dunbars no. 10 (who had a good game) could learn to look up early and play as part of a team, rather than trying to do it all himself the scoreline could've been much more comfortable.

Very harsh on Handling, best player on the park today. He is still young and learning the game and at times will do too much but still a standout. Don't see the need for such comments as it was certainly nothing to with him why the game was not dead and buried,

If you had read my comment properly I was praising him!! Best player on the park is debatable but definitely up there. Maybe I didn't word it correctly, just that every time I have seen him he holds on to the ball that fraction too long instead of lifting his head and picking out the runs, instead he tries to do it all himself, only trying to give my view and a bit of constructive criticism. I think he could be a great player with a bit more vision.

Played 5 away games and one home game at Stoneyburn,Stonyburn are at home on Saturday so they cant bail them out this week.

The Referee Appointments just now posted on the SFA site shows Whitburn v Kirkcaldy YM will be at Livingston United's Station Park.

The Referee Appointments just now posted on the SFA site shows Whitburn v Kirkcaldy YM will be at Livingston United's Station Park.

Kind of guessed that's where they'd be as Bathgate Fauldhouse West Calder and Pumpherston are all at home and Blackburn pitch is being dug up.

Archived