East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back involved in Junior football for the first time in a few years....I'm hearing about some "Tranent revolution"

Can someone explain to me what's going on their...they were always pretty poor in my time. But very good pies I should add.

It has been a long time as it's been a hell of a lot of years since they sold pies I'm sure the pie hut was burnt down.

I'm back involved in Junior football for the first time in a few years....I'm hearing about some "Tranent revolution"

Can someone explain to me what's going on their...they were always pretty poor in my time. But very good pies I should add.

Aye the pie hut as burn down by some local yobs! cant even get a pie and a bovril in the baltic winter...im led to beleive it is something they are working on.

Lets talk fitba. Who is coming with the Berwick Rangers select to Dunbar? Is Ian Black getting a game again after his turnout against Haddington.

When did Ian Black ever play fitba.????????? any way if he has signed with BR would he not be with the first team against Alloa and not the development squad.

Very true. Don't think he has signed hence playing for development team might suit him for some game time.

If he can only get game time with a development squad then he is done. Surprised Tranent haven't signed him if that's the case.

Like Edinburgh,Ballingry and Bathgate, Tranent have got a big time money backer and like these other teams they are unable to muster a couple of dozen spectators and once the money man goes they will come back down in due course. Maybe he will get them another pie hut though.

Like Edinburgh,Ballingry and Bathgate, Tranent have got a big time money backer and like these other teams they are unable to muster a couple of dozen spectators and once the money man goes they will come back down in due course. Maybe he will get them another pie hut though.

Could think of better ways of spending my money but good luck to the guy.

But I hope he knows that if they get promoted then he's gona have to spend double next season to win the premier, then a few more zeros to compete in the superleague.

Edinburgh United 0 Blackburn United 4

The game was stopped on 18 minutes after Blackburn keeper Connor Shaw landed badly after a challenge for a high ball, knocking himself out and swallowing his tongue. Quick work by the physio got Connor comfortable before the arrival of a quick response unit and then an ambulance to take him to hospital, thankfully he was conscious and talking. After an hour the game restarted and played the remaining 27 minutes.

Second half was cut to 30 minutes and goals from Easton (penalty), Dugan, Cooke and Smith in that period wrapped up the win.

Archived