East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. Thats why I asked if........ not when.

Why single out Dunbar?? If your a hi hi fan why you so interested in what goes on there?? Your not in the same division anymore. Bit strange, no??

Exactly. Thats why I asked if........ not when.

Why single out Dunbar?? If your a hi hi fan why you so interested in what goes on there?? Your not in the same division anymore. Bit strange, no??

Dunbar United. 4. Sandys AFC. 3

Another worthwhile preseason game against one of Edinburghs top amateur sides. Team selection different from the weekend with John Johnstone returning in goal and several trialists again on show. Robert McKenzie scored an impressive hat trick for the visitors with Keith Tait (2), Dean Ballantyne and Darren Handling scoring for Dunbar. Some indiscipline from Sandys let them down but Dunbar had to work hard for the win and an added bonus with Sam Young coming on for the last ten minutes.

A Berwick Rangers X1 visit next on Saturday 1st August with a 3pm kick off.

Dunbar United. 4. Sandys AFC. 3

Another worthwhile preseason game against one of Edinburghs top amateur sides. Team selection different from the weekend with John Johnstone returning in goal and several trialists again on show. Robert McKenzie scored an impressive hat trick for the visitors with Keith Tait (2), Dean Ballantyne and Darren Handling scoring for Dunbar. Some indiscipline from Sandys let them down but Dunbar had to work hard for the win and an added bonus with Sam Young coming on for the last ten minutes.

A Berwick Rangers X1 visit next on Saturday 1st August with a 3pm kick off.

Good workout then. Those new strikers along with Sam will score bucket loads between them. Great problem to have 3 strikers like that in your squad. What position was Keith playing to score 2? I like him at fullback (either side). Great engine!!!

Good to see Jinky back too. Great distributer of the ball! Pressure off defenders when he is behind them.

Who says I'm a Hi Hi fan? Its a user name. Panslad doesn't really scream Dunbar fan either pal.

Im not a Dunbar fan I'm the ex assistant manager, everyone on here pretty much knows who I am as I've never hid behind my user name, unlike yourself.

Your posts have always been aimed at Dunbar so I think your a disgruntled ex something or other???

Blackburn United 1 Larkhall Thistle 1

Abandoned half-time

A torrential downpour started just before the game and by the time Alec Wade opened the scoring in the 8th minute the ref already was speaking to the managers about the surface. The downpour eased to rain and Larkhall equalised through a penalty on 34 minutes but nearing halftime it turned to a downpour again and after the ref had a quick inspection at the interval called the game off, correctly.

Nope not an ex anything. Quite like watching Dunbar. Maybe I aim my views at them because I see them regularly. Have no issues with the team just wanted to highlight that changes happen and last years stars may be this years subs.

Your referencing previously to Davie lees as David and calling Chovie Keith ( I do believe they're related) makes me think your possibly related to both???

Your referencing previously to Davie lees as David and calling Chovie Keith ( I do believe they're related) makes me think your possibly related to both???

Paranoia me thinks buddy. I have no relation to either. I called Chovie, Keith as I didn't know how to spell it, also, Keith is his name. As for David Lees, I don't know if you know this but thats his real name!! Apologies for being polite.

I'm really getting to you now, aren't I?

Archived