Easthouses Lily

Possible relegation or move from the North

Bathgate Thistle

Lochore Welfare

Kirkcaldy YM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be fair to say Bathgate don’t want relegated, and the clubs in the South don’t want them relegated, we’ll see.

I agree that out of the 12 certainties, you cannot see anyone who is a stick-on to be promoted. Whitburn will be strong when they move back to Central Park and they’d probably be favourites, Rosyth will be up there, Blackburn should be as well depending on how the pitch replacement work affects them, Tranent appear to have money behind them and have made a few good signings so should be challengers and shorter odds than most as a result, if Sam Young stays at Dunbar they can’t be discounted, Lochgelly and West Calder both had decent seasons but drew too many games, reverse that and they will be up there. That’s seven clubs who at the moment you can’t rule out as promotion candidates, and I’m sure the rest will be strengthening to put in more of a challenge.

Easthouses look a fairly strong outfit from what I saw of them a couple of weeks ago they look top half of the table material, I’m sure they will be in the mix as well.

I think it would be fair to say Bathgate don’t want relegated, and the clubs in the South don’t want them relegated, we’ll see.

I agree that out of the 12 certainties, you cannot see anyone who is a stick-on to be promoted. Whitburn will be strong when they move back to Central Park and they’d probably be favourites, Rosyth will be up there, Blackburn should be as well depending on how the pitch replacement work affects them, Tranent appear to have money behind them and have made a few good signings so should be challengers and shorter odds than most as a result, if Sam Young stays at Dunbar they can’t be discounted, Lochgelly and West Calder both had decent seasons but drew too many games, reverse that and they will be up there. That’s seven clubs who at the moment you can’t rule out as promotion candidates, and I’m sure the rest will be strengthening to put in more of a challenge.

Easthouses look a fairly strong outfit from what I saw of them a couple of weeks ago they look top half of the table material, I’m sure they will be in the mix as well.

Whitburn have a new assistant manager ex Harthill Pumphy Edin City Civil service and Craigroyston player Russell Hogarth.

What happened to Skillen, did he resign or was he replaced.?

Rosyth have added real quality to their squad already with the signing of ex Haws striker Craig Smart, quality player. Still personally think Rosyth may struggle to better the season theyve just had, time will tell though.

Rosyth have added real quality to their squad already with the signing of ex Haws striker Craig Smart, quality player. Still personally think Rosyth may struggle to better the season theyve just had, time will tell though.

also signed john duffy today ex crossgates, wull

also signed john duffy today ex crossgates, wull

last seasons disappointment of missing out should spur yourself and the players on for next season, expecting you's to be up there again.

last seasons disappointment of missing out should spur yourself and the players on for next season, expecting you's to be up there again.

aye hopefully, all the players have re-signed and are now a year more experienced in junior football so with one or two experienced boys coming in hopefully we will be up there again this season.

Any word on Crossgates yet? They were in the local paper a few months ago saying that they would be giving up at the end of the season if they couldn't attract a committee as it was the management team that was keeping them going off the pitch as well as on it.

Any word on Crossgates yet? They were in the local paper a few months ago saying that they would be giving up at the end of the season if they couldn't attract a committee as it was the management team that was keeping them going off the pitch as well as on it.

i know they got a few locals to step up to the plate so hopefully they are ok ,good bunch of guys there and great pea and ham soup.

Tranent are certainly strengthening Ben miller from berwick. Chris gray from haddington. Darren Smith from mussy. Sinclair ingils has resigned and that's just the some I know off. All change on the committee front as well so hopefully the club can push on

Archived