East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

Theres a shock the Tranent money man no paying what he promised and arguments break out. Buying the league with promises of money never ends well. Has he gone bust?

lol give this man a medal, Tranent favourites to go down?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take your bet. Wouldn't mind taking your shrapnel of u

was just thinking from the aspect of players leaving not resigning and other player not looking to go to them due to lack of trust with payment e.t.c I'm just speaking the truth Belter1 from what I can see on Facebook and hear from players

Theres absolutely no chance of us going down. The premier division is pretty poor and i dont think its much of a step up. I se teams like haddington and dalkeith up the top end, having watched dalkeith recently we look a much stronger side.

I'll let you know when the AGM is, come along and you will know exactly what we spent. You don't have clue mate, jealousy is a horrible thing. If any player is not happy the gaffer decided not to pay certain individuals there full bonus for winning the league then that's up to him. I'm sure we won't have a problem replacing unhappy players, only time will tell. I think we would be more like favourites to go up rather than go down, considering I've seen the list of players the gaffer would like to speak to about joining the champs!

I'm touched that people are so concerned about my personal/business life.. don't stress I'm not on the spam for my dinner yet. I'll miss the haters on the south page next year, saying that there have been some really nice people.

Would love to see Blackburn and Roysth up next year. ðŸ‘

I'll let you know when the AGM is, come along and you will know exactly what we spent. You don't have clue mate, jealousy is a horrible thing. If any player is not happy the gaffer decided not to pay certain individuals there full bonus for winning the league then that's up to him. I'm sure we won't have a problem replacing unhappy players, only time will tell. I think we would be more like favourites to go up rather than go down, considering I've seen the list of players the gaffer would like to speak to about joining the champs!

I'm touched that people are so concerned about my personal/business life.. don't stress I'm not on the spam for my dinner yet. I'll miss the haters on the south page next year, saying that there have been some really nice people.

Would love to see Blackburn and Roysth up next year.

Agree with you last sentence, they've been knocking at the door for a couple of years now. I just hope another pop-up team doesn't take one of the places like has happened in recent seasons.

Why do folk care about how much other teams spend? Like less why do teams that spend money try to play it down? Bloody hell if your team has the money then spend what you must to achieve your goals, don't see a problem really.

Good luck to Tranent, if they can continue to spend to improve their squad then go for it, why shouldn't they. ðŸ‘

Why do folk care about how much other teams spend? Like less why do teams that spend money try to play it down? Bloody hell if your team has the money then spend what you must to achieve your goals, don't see a problem really.

Good luck to Tranent, if they can continue to spend to improve their squad then go for it, why shouldn't they. ðŸ‘

I agree, if I was loaded i'd chuck money at folk to win things as well haha! Tranent were by far and away the best team in the division, think it will be a lot tighter next season! Couple of teams coming down will strengthen and be decent too.

Jambob for top goal scorer next season though, guys a goal machine

I agree, if I was loaded i'd chuck money at folk to win things as well haha! Tranent were by far and away the best team in the division, think it will be a lot tighter next season! Couple of teams coming down will strengthen and be decent too.

Jambob for top goal scorer next season though, guys a goal machine

settle down tricky winger 😉

Theres absolutely no chance of us going down. The premier division is pretty poor and i dont think its much of a step up. I se teams like haddington and dalkeith up the top end, having watched dalkeith recently we look a much stronger side.

I watched Dalkeith last Saturday at Kennoway and they were fairly average and rarely troubled the home team. Kennoway looked OK but nothing special, have a good front man. Was also at Armadale v Falkirk last midweek, 0-0 and well, jeezo......

Tranent and Whitburn wont have too many relegation worries next season at all.

The difference, IMO,  between the South and the Premier is that your own mistakes are more likely to be punished and whipping boys don't exist in quite the same way. There's no reason why a strong South Division side shouldn't do well but don't treat the job lightly ;)

The difference, IMO, between the South and the Premier is that your own mistakes are more likely to be punished and whipping boys don't exist in quite the same way. There's no reason why a strong South Division side shouldn't do well but don't treat the job lightly ;)

Totally agree. I think Tranent and Whitburn will be ok with the teams they have but the league will obviously be tougher. The teams from the super league will be looking to bounce back up aswell.

I watched Dalkeith last Saturday at Kennoway and they were fairly average and rarely troubled the home team. Kennoway looked OK but nothing special, have a good front man. Was also at Armadale v Falkirk last midweek, 0-0 and well, jeezo......

Tranent and Whitburn wont have too many relegation worries next season at all.

A severely depleted Dalkeith side with no recognised defenders or goal keeper and made up with Amatuers and two laddies aged 17 and 19. Treat any side in the Premier at your peril.

Whitburn 6 Pumpherston 1, Whitburn ran the first half but thanks to poor finishing and good goalkeeping they only went in 1-0 up. Start of the 2nd half Pumphy were well up for it and pinned whitburn back and got a deserved equalizer,then came a controversial penalty decision in Whitburns favour,I thought the Pumphy player won the ball but he did take a bit of the man afterwards.Whitburn then stepped up a gear and ran out deserved winners.Well done to Tom Hendrie,the management team and the players on achieving promotion to the east premier league,a big thank you to them all.

Today's result means Whitburn will finish as the top scorers in the division. No surprise, as they have the best forward line.

Well done The Burnie on gaining promotion. It's been a long time coming.

We could still score 30 goals in two games🤔

Archived