East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

M.C. Like you apparently But really I was away.

It really was only an opinion but god forbid having an opinion that doesn't match yours.

Opinions will vary the entire time great thing about football however at no time did I say any keeper was better than the other.

IMO to early to say if Darren is better or not but again that will be an opinion.

However just to answer you Daz was at the club before Connor, correct?

So why did they go out and get a keeper that wasn't as good as what they had, put him straight in the team and play him every game.

Either he was a better choice or the manager couldn't see it. The answer is obvious.

Never lost until then either.

okay he chucked 1 in first game was it after that the games i made he played pretty well take Tranent when Burnie got there arse handed, keeper and 2 center halfs kept the score from embarrassment, then against 10 man Dunbar last min Pen save made up for it should beat 10 men though. Many more.

Super league players okay Kevin came on at Whitburn for Baz weakened the teram Whitburn score from move down the right. Wasn't a pen either. Big Andy's banging them in? he wasnt getting much game time ask him that's what I did.

Heres one for you Danny Campbell move away from Daddy and show what you can do.

I pay my £4 every week so I guess I'm allowed an opinion as well!

Tranent haven't beaten us, scored once, and Darren kept a clean sheet in the home game, so I don't follow that we were saved from embarrassment at any point!  Good pen save at Dunbar from Connor to earn a point. Who mentioned Andy banging them in?

Connor was at the Juniors before Darren, who played U21's last season, U21's folded and he came into the Juniors as back-up to Connor and has done very well once he recovered from a knee injury and got the chance.

Anyway, your laddie is at Pumpherston now, hope he makes a good career for himself, good luck to him.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary small = belter1

Sam youngs brother = pistol 88

Both of you are pretty embarrassing hiding behind usernames patting urself and ur brother on the back. Everyone knows what Gary small is like, long and short of it is, Stevie Wonder could have won the league with his budget but we have been the most consistant performers and grind out results week in week out. I also spoke to a Dunbar players father last night and it seems Dunbar were missing 4 key players yet pistol only comments on how they missed his brother. 2 of you guys need to get a life.

Not hiding behind a username at all, I've said before on here who I am,i pay my £4 every week like most people on here and therefore am allowed my opinion am I not? I will be the first to admit it has got out of hand and embarrassing all this Tranent/Dunbar chat... And il be man enough to apologise for any offence I have caused, end of the matter.

You for real Geoff!! Change the username to Rocket, of course the manager wouldn't have seen the punches thrown. Yes I swore a few times at the ref, I had the pleasure of his dad burning my lugs before the game telling us he was a grade 2 ref in the making! First class muppet more like, he was your MOTM. The bottom line is you don't have the minerals you were obsessed with Haddington last year and us this year. As for conduct look in the mirror before you come in here and hide behind a username, now away and throw shite at yourself.

Definitely not Geoff!! It's mentioned above who I am.

Not hiding behind a username at all, I've said before on here who I am,i pay my £4 every week like most people on here and therefore am allowed my opinion am I not? I will be the first to admit it has got out of hand and embarrassing all this Tranent/Dunbar chat... And il be man enough to apologise for any offence I have caused, end of the matter.

ðŸ‘

I hope so as well. The fact you've apparently had lodas of cash to splash in not hat bothered about considering it wast long ago your club very nearly went to the wall. Hopefully I will make it up the toad next year and may try match it when we play you at gorresters so I van see my auld man at half time unless you have a pie hut by then

Can someone please translate that please ???

Apologies for being dyslexic. Also doesn't help typing on the go from the phone.

Don't worry about it mate, I think you deserve to go up! We have a pie hit now. Come through next year and you can get a bevy before and half time come as our guest. Cheers

Gary small = belter1

Both of you are pretty embarrassing hiding behind usernames patting urself and ur brother on the back. Everyone knows what Gary small is like, long and short of it is, Stevie Wonder could have won the league with his budget but we have been the most consistant performers and grind out results week in week out. I also spoke to a Dunbar players father last night and it seems Dunbar were missing 4 key players yet pistol only comments on how they missed his brother. 2 of you guys need to get a life.

Seems to me you are the same! Hiding behind a username. You have slaughtered the gaffer at every turn,

How do you know our budget. Come to AGM and you'll get the true figures. I have a fair idea who you are I might be wrong but I say how it is, that's why from day one I've never hide behind a stupid username to slag people of. if people don't like what I say they can at least say it to my face.

Almost half of their team finished third bottom of the Premier last season. Their vast experience has seen Lochgelly slide from promotion candidates this time last year to bottom four of the South this season.

Are you kidding?

Seems to me you are the same! Hiding behind a username. You have slaughtered the gaffer at every turn,

How do you know our budget. Come to AGM and you'll get the true figures. I have a fair idea who you are I might be wrong but I say how it is, that's why from day one I've never hide behind a stupid username to slag people of. if people don't like what I say they can at least say it to my face.

I have not slaughtered our gaffer what so ever, all I said is most people could have won the league with our budget. We have players that many teams cannot afford. I had a season ticket at Tranent before you were involved with us, I watched week in week out at our low points.. I have praised our committe for their loyalty and hard work and I'm impressed with our support in recent weeks but are these the real fans or is it people like myself and the rest of the guys who turned up week in week out the last 3/4 seasons to pay our money. I know

Gary small = belter1

To gain promotion in your first season as a No1 is a great achievement regardless of budgets, Small Gary has built the squad from scratch, 40% of his playing squad are circa early 20's.

During the course of 22 league games the table doesnt lie, well done to Gary and everyone associated with the TJ's. (glad to say they didnt manage to beat the mighty 'O' in pre season). :rolleyes:

If you think your club is going to finish higher than they did last season, having been persuaded to part with good money for Gay, Pearson, Bateson and Wyllie to help out a club in the North division then aye am kidding.

Gay = just joined the club and had played 4 games.

Pearson = been a regular since start of season but been missing for past few games, most likely out for the season injured.

Bateson = not been a regular due to injuries.

Wyllie = currently absent and not featured too much, in fact only started 4 League games and 3 sub appearances.

Secondly, who the hell classed us as "promotion candidates"? We certainly haven't. But we have a game in hand on Kirkcaldy and if we won that we potentially go 6th,depending on West Calder.

Lastly, we're in the more competitive South Division, not North.

Archived