East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking result ðŸ‘ðŸ¼ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Game of two halves... Easthouses outplayed Dunbar in the first half and probably should have gone in more than 3-0 up at halftime, although Dunbar hit the post, Dunbar missed the physicality that Sam Young brings up front today in my opinion,as he was unavailable, although saying that Darren Handling came on at half time and changed the game in Dunbar's favour, Dunbar definitely better team in 2nd half with Easthouses scoring they're 4th goal on the counter attack.

Once again though... the referee was poor.

Game of two halves... Easthouses outplayed Dunbar in the first half and probably should have gone in more than 3-0 up at halftime, although Dunbar hit the post, Dunbar missed the physicality that Sam Young brings up front today in my opinion,as he was unavailable, although saying that Darren Handling came on at half time and changed the game in Dunbar's favour, Dunbar definitely better team in 2nd half with Easthouses scoring they're 4th goal on the counter attack.

Once again though... the referee was poor.

Dunbars to inconsistent this season. Get a good result followed by a bad result although like I've said easthouses is a hard place to go. That was the tie where I was thinking Whitburn would drop points in there games in hand over Tranent.

Dunbars to inconsistent this season. Get a good result followed by a bad result although like I've said easthouses is a hard place to go. That was the tie where I was thinking Whitburn would drop points in there games in hand over Tranent.

Precisely! Can't argue with that... Just in the last 4 league games for example Beat Rosyth 7-2 at home to then go to lochgelly the week after and draw 0-0, then as you mention last week.. A good point vs Tranent then today.

I don't think there's much between Dunbar and Whitburn in terms of there teams. Obviously whitburn had a great run and credit where credits due but there not as good a team as a lot of people think. There very direct but they don't play much football. That's my opinion of course. Sure others will disagree.

Precisely! Can't argue with that... Just in the last 4 league games for example Beat Rosyth 7-2 at home to then go to lochgelly the week after and draw 0-0, then as you mention last week.. A good point vs Tranent then today.

we didnt have a team that day

Lochgelly 3 Kirkcaldy 1

Thought it was a fairly deserved result as we dominated the second half.  It really could have been more, but the new YM keeper was absolutely outstanding and pulled off a few world class saves.

But with a few injuries, we still looked fairly sharp and Robbo was in the right place at the right time, and also Kieran Dowie has been doing well.

Jez, agreed but your own keeper had 4 very good saves/blocks. No excuses. We we'rent good enough today but our young squad have plenty potential. No shame considering the vast experience throughout the Lochgelly team.

I'm pretty sure there was 11 player's on the park number 4.

Aye your right but only 9 of our normal squad and a goalie who had only played once in 2 years who has been off his work since that game with the injury he received ,just trying to make the point that aye Dunbar played great that day but it wasn't under normal circumstances that they beat us so convincingly ,we have struggled this season with commitment from players and that's how our season has been up and down maybe Dunbar has been the same

Aye your right but only 9 of our normal squad and a goalie who had only played once in 2 years who has been off his work since that game with the injury he received ,just trying to make the point that aye Dunbar played great that day but it wasn't under normal circumstances that they beat us so convincingly ,we have struggled this season with commitment from players and that's how our season has been up and down maybe Dunbar has been the same

So only 2 short then.

So only 2 short then.

Use Dunbar boys are hard work. The guys telling u they were short on players but ur trying to say somehow they weren't. Use want credit for every win and use have got excuses for every defeat.

Use Dunbar boys are hard work. The guys telling u they were short on players but ur trying to say somehow they weren't. Use want credit for every win and use have got excuses for every defeat.

Well that's absolute nonsense!! Where's my excuses for defeat yesterday in my small write up? The statement about the ref being terrible wasn't an excuse.. It was fact.. For both teams

And nothing against number4 personally as I understand they were short of players.. But being picky as you bring up excuses... Is not having 7 (including subs) of your squad available not an excuse??

When do I post on here wanting credit for a win?

And I could be mistaken but from previous posts I'm pretty sure shuggie isn't a "Dunbar boy"

Any word on whether Harthill and Crossgates are coming back next season? I believe Craigroyston just need confirmed at AGM.

I heard both Harthill and Crossgates aren't ready to come back next season.

I heard both Harthill and Crossgates aren't ready to come back next season.

So I think there will need to be a bit of shuffling between North and South to bolster numbers.

Tranent and Whitburn promoted, to be replaced by (probably) Edinburgh United and Thornton Hibs, but Thornton would go North with maybe Lochore Welfare moving over? then again maybe both will move into South plus Craigroyston which gives 14 clubs.

Oakley United also a possibility,

I heard a Dundee amateur club may be joining the North.

Pistol88

Have use gave credit to easthouses for there performance? 3-0 at ht they deserve some. It's a bit sour grapes from Dunbar this season I think. Use will probably finish 4/5th the same as last season. Use always look for an excuse but really use should look closer to home. Use have signed 2 super league players who will be on decent money and haven't quite performed. Use pay decent wages not to mention ur travel expenses which is a budget in itself for some teams in this league.

Archived