East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

junior football maybe has evolved but Blackburn obviously haven't, This is Easthouses first year, teams have already realised you won't win trying to bully them, so maybe go back to the drawing board and figure out a new tactic for next season. Pretty sure you'll be in the same league as them anyway.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

junior football maybe has evolved but Blackburn obviously haven't, This is Easthouses first year, teams have already realised you won't win trying to bully them, so maybe go back to the drawing board and figure out a new tactic for next season. Pretty sure you'll be in the same league as them anyway.

Lol dear god..........

The same guy who stamped then dived to try and win a penalty..embarrassing. Wasn't really a shocking challenge from behind either, it was a simple foul and he threw the toys out the pram and stamped on our player.

You lot go down every two minutes crying foul. Wee boy at every single corner in the game greeting for a penalty while trying to block the keeper

If number 11 made so many fouls I'm sure he would have been booked for it, your players just couldn't handle a bit of the physical side and a hard tackle

Also, it wasn't the guy who got sent off that damaged the dug out. Was another player frustrated at your gang of a teams constant diving and whining at everything.

It was 10v10 and yous were 1-0 I'd expect yous to be pushing for a goal of I'm honest.

Pablo Diablo is right in everything he says as well

LOL, the three red cards speak for themselves, same with the dug out damage which to the credit of the guys who run your club immediately apologised for and paid for the damage.

The tackle from behind was reckless and the player should have been booked, there were probably four or five similar tackles in the game like that which all drew free kicks and No10 was booked for one such tackle. Sadly, the ref wasn't consistent in controlling the game and cutting out these sort of challenges also he allowed consistent niggling fouling to go unpunished eg. no11. After the straight red in the first half you thought he might have done.

As I say, Easthouses wont get anywhere in the game playing like that, you'll have difficulty keeping 11 men on the park every week for a start. You failed miserably to do that against us with kicks, elbows and challenges which all saw red over 180 minutes of football. You were torn a new one in the first game, and yesterday you got lucky.

How many red cards have you had this season?

The sad thing is, the team doesn't reflect the club, which appears well run and the set-up is a lot better than expected with floodlights, I also heard that a bit of cover from the elements is on the way as well. Bodes well, just need to maybe get some players who can play the game in the right manner and you'll maybe go somewhere,

It happens every week at every level, teams play better have loads of possession and get beat it's what makes the game so unpredictable, a silly comment about every team being a gang apart from the Superleague elite is nonsense .

Spot on, and I think you'll agree there is some pretty good football played every week in the South Division. It's not a division full of hammer throwers who love a hard tackle.....

Spot on, and I think you'll agree there is some pretty good football played every week in the South Division. It's not a division full of hammer throwers who love a hard tackle.....

stop greeting about it, Easthouses are bigger and harder than Blackburn and will finish above them in the league, maybe you should add a bit of that into your game and you might squeeze a few more points out of the season. Junior football has always been rough and won't change. Get over it 😴

Guaranteed you play/played for a team that got pumped every week? Sick of getting beat off a bunch of brickies.

Naw son my playing days are well past I just watch these days and it disnae sound like Hooses have changed. Mibbee have tae pay a visit again tae see for masel.

stop greeting about it, Easthouses are bigger and harder than Blackburn and will finish above them in the league, maybe you should add a bit of that into your game and you might squeeze a few more points out of the season. Junior football has always been rough and won't change. Get over it 😴

Naebody is greeting, yer man Pele called us a gang and I'm merely answering to that and more players wade in defending their clogging. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Being bigger and 'harder' doesn't equate to being better as the first game proved, and to be honest neither did yesterday. If you think Junior football has always been 'rough' and still is then you've not been paying attention or seen too much of it.

We'll see where we both finish.

You're a slaver😂

5 red cards this season 🤗

What about the stud marks I have just under my knee? Bad challenge, no greeting though it's football. Never seen a team in my life who tries so hard to get players booked and sent off by falling and rolling about like fairies at every opportunity.

We were well in the first game before going down to ten then nine men.

Played and won plenty of games this season by being a far better football team than sides we've beaten. We went down to ten men early on and went 1-0 up against a team who came to battle and take gamesmanship to a new level and we beat you at it.

I've played for plenty of teams who get bullied and crumble as soon as the going gets tough so it's good to play for a team now who can win games by battling hard as well.

Don't take too well to this getting beat nonsense eh🙈

Seems like no one likes us after a few other comments kicking about😳🙃

Lol!

You were handed your erse on a plate in the first game and lost the plot, keeper kicking out for no reason then near the end when your no.8 (maybe it's the shirt number....) just fancied taking someone out with his elbow and finished off by punching a hole in the dug out for good measure.

There was no gamesmanship in the game yesterday, when you get kicked up and down the park you generally end up on your backside, just like when your number 8 (that number again) lost the plot and stuck our centre half in the air. What sort of challenge is that to make at 0-0 in the first half? Frustrated at being outplayed? That can be the only explanation and very similar to the first game, total indiscipline. You can't get the ball so you resort to booting players instead.

Seems like you have a reputation for it going by other posts.

Getting beat is no problem, yesterday was no problem, but then you decided to be a smart arse and call us a gang. You're not in the best position to be calling anyone that.

Archived