East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whitburn had topscorer Gary Brass and third topscorer Jordan Bain out due to work committments,a good result for them in the circumstances.

use missed Gary brass up front today but use got the win again which is what matters at the end of the day. Thought the first goal was offside and your penalty looked very soft but I was a bit away from it so I might be wrong there. Don't think use will win all your games in hand over Tranent with performances like that

use missed Gary brass up front today but use got the win again which is what matters at the end of the day. Thought the first goal was offside and your penalty looked very soft but I was a bit away from it so I might be wrong there. Don't think use will win all your games in hand over Tranent with performances like that

when your at the top you get the breaks, thought the same as you with whitburns first 2 goals, thought the first half was even and the next team who scored was winning it, whitburn a good team though and we are going thru a bad spell the now but will bounce back .hopefully next week

The picture could be a lot clearer at this time next Saturday with two big games involving the top four.

Dunbar v Tranent

Whitburn v Blackburn

Your a joker. Top 4 ... Easthouses can finish a clear 3rd... With Whitburn to play at home .... Dunbar and Blackburn ... Mid table teams at best get it round you

^^^^^hahahahahahaha confidence, I like it!! not convinced myself tho. You's only just scraped past Dunbar by a baw hair the last time at hallhill, what makes you so confident?

We scraped past but that was one of our poorer performances of the season. We don't play like that to often. U seem confident yourself? Being beat 4-0 and 3-2 I can't see why.

We scraped past but that was one of our poorer performances of the season. We don't play like that to often. U seem confident yourself? Being beat 4-0 and 3-2 I can't see why.

Quite a few of your narrow wins seem to have been "poorer" performances, you've mentioned that a few times. I just don't think it's going to be as clear cut as you make it out to be, especially when the blonde idiot keeper gets sent off in the 64th minute for being a PEN15.

Quite a few of your narrow wins seem to have been "poorer" performances, you've mentioned that a few times. I just don't think it's going to be as clear cut as you make it out to be, especially when the blonde idiot keeper gets sent off in the 64th minute for being a PEN15.

That the blonde idiot goalkeeper that made a save at 2-2 and got us the win lol. Nothing's clear cut in football. Think we all know that but when tranents on there day nobody in the league can compete with us.

That the blonde idiot goalkeeper that made a save at 2-2 and got us the win lol. Nothing's clear cut in football. Think we all know that but when tranents on there day nobody in the league can compete with us.

Correct and no one can compete with the dolla 💸💸💸💸

Whitburn will beat Blackburn, they're a gang

A gang? I think you guys need to look in the mirror for that.

Easthouses are the most physical side in this league and that's two games now you've failed to keep 11 men on the park against us. You're number 8 committed a horrendous tackle first half and rightly saw red, your number 11 committed fouls all over the park all game before the ref finally booked him which should have come a lot earlier. Tackles from behind went unpunished, the ref had a bit of a mare.

The only gang on the park wore red, and that was the case in both league games.

Easthouses are the most physical side in this league and that's two games now you've failed to keep 11 men on the park against us. You're number 8 committed a horrendous tackle first half and rightly saw red, your number 11 committed fouls all over the park all game before the ref finally booked him which should have come a lot earlier. Tackles from behind went unpunished, the ref had a bit of a mare.

your right burnie, same reputatuion in the eos league too, although they seem to think they are a great side

I will be at Central Park next week Burnie,looking forward to a good,competitive but fair derby game. Tranent are certs to go up, it's just a pity that it's not gonna be both Whitburn and Blackburn.

Archived