East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

Great game end to end, both teams played well, Dunbar deserved something out the game, we just don't know when we are beat! First time at Dunbar amazing setup. They have a setup that super league teams would be proud of.

Ur right Matty great game and great game for east Lothian

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took in the Tranent Dunbar game, cracking end to end stuff, real cup tie and a great advert for the South Division. Dunbar had better of the opening exchanges, but Tranent looked the better team out of the two in my opinion. If Dunbar play like this when it comes to league matches they should pick up a few more wins. Tranent don't seem to know when they are beat, and keep grinding teams down until the last minute.

Yes was a great game to watch. I thought we maybe shaded it possesion wise but dunbar looked very dangerous on the counter attack and could have finished the game off if it wasnt for a fantastic save from our keeper, i thought that was the turning point in the game. I thought Patterson on the wing was our best player. On a whole it was well worth the entrance fee. i think a draw may have been the fair result but i was impressed with our never say die attitude.

Lochgelly had a free kick which hit the bar and crossed the line at 1-0. Hard to give though. Had a couple more chances as well before tranents second. Wonder if Easthouses will get another home game next week...park won't be playable again!

I thought the ball was a good yard over the line, but the lochgelly bag man that was positioned behind the goal assured us it Defo never.

Huge sigh of relief as that might well have changed things, as we were riding our luck a bit.

Credit to Lochgelly, they are a stuffy outfit that have ran us close twice.

I thought the ball was a good yard over the line, but the lochgelly bag man that was positioned behind the goal assured us it Defo never.

Huge sigh of relief as that might well have changed things, as we were riding our luck a bit.

Credit to Lochgelly, they are a stuffy outfit that have ran us close twice.

Yeah I was behind the goals and I'm confident it was definitely over. They did have a 20 minute spell where they could have nicked a couple. Comfortable in the end really for Tranent. Pitch looked in really good nick considering the weather recently.

Yeah I was behind the goals and I'm confident it was definitely over. They did have a 20 minute spell where they could have nicked a couple. Comfortable in the end really for Tranent. Pitch looked in really good nick considering the weather recently.

Like I say, I thought it was over (from the dug out). Was reminiscent of sparkys fk against hearts. To be fair it was a poor decision to award the free kick lochgelly's way initially, so maybe a wee bit justice regardless if it was in or not.

The big gaffer & his management team were different class today in there manner & way they conducted there selfs throughout the game & seem real genuine nice folk.

Really wish Lochgelly all the best in there remaining fixtures.

Lochgelly had a free kick which hit the bar and crossed the line at 1-0. Hard to give though. Had a couple more chances as well before tranents second. Wonder if Easthouses will get another home game next week...park won't be playable again!

free kick looked well over the line, we should have had a man sent off, Wee Toy made a rash tackle after the ref made another wrong decision. Every week we are talking about refs. We were well worth the 3 points today, suppose it's a good sign when we are not at our best last week nor this week and we are getting the win against 2 very decent teams. Good bunch of boys,all the best for the remainder of the season Lochgelly.

I took the photos of Bathgate's free kick. My initial reaction was it was a goal. Looking at my photo, the keeper is on the line and appears to be looking behind him at the ball.

We didn't play as well as we have been playing, but the better team deservedly won. Thought it was a decent ref in the main, certainly one of the best ones we have had this season. He wasn't whistle or card happy (makes a change) and he understood the advantage rule. The game want about him, which so many seem to think.

Thanks for the warm & friendly hospitality today, guys. It was an enjoyable afternoon, despite the result. Good luck in your quest for promotion.

post-32724-0-88042300-1456008851_thumb.j

Archived