East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

Greg stop being a wee troll...like I've said in the past,until you find yourself in a luck enough position to be offered the job of a junior manager I would stop your silly posts. Let's not forget you got sacked from an amateur team at the start of the season...another thing too graeme has 4 years at Ipswich on his cv. As was mentioned in previous posts he has very very little to work with from both players and committee members.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to set the record straight , I have left my position as manager of Livingston juniors. I would personally like to thank the players and committee for their support for what has been at time a very difficult job and I am sure anyone who knows anything about football will understand that.

Greig, I can guarantee you will never get job in junior football mate if you go about putting the boot in to boys. Maybe if you tried to help instead of making up silly stories you might have something to offer mate.

I would not usually comment on the shite that you talk but don't have a pop at me mate when you know absolutely nothing about what is involved in running a junior football club.

Good luck to all involved with Livingston juniors for the rest of the season and hopefully they can get someone in who can turn things around.

Just to set the record straight , I have left my position as manager of Livingston juniors. I would personally like to thank the players and committee for their support for what has been at time a very difficult job and I am sure anyone who knows anything about football will understand that.

Greig, I can guarantee you will never get job in junior football mate if you go about putting the boot in to boys. Maybe if you tried to help instead of making up silly stories you might have something to offer mate.

I would not usually comment on the shite that you talk but don't have a pop at me mate when you know absolutely nothing about what is involved in running a junior football club.

Good luck to all involved with Livingston juniors for the rest of the season and hopefully they can get someone in who can turn things around.

Sorry to hear you have left Livingston mate, in all the dealings I had with you this season and last you come over as a really good and passionate guy who worked his socks off for a club with next to no finances and who brought thru some really good young players.i am sure you well be back in the game soon after you recharge your battery's .

All the best

Lee (Rosyth)

"I would not usually comment on the shite that you talk but don't have a pop at me mate when you know absolutely nothing about what is involved in running a junior football club."

Having been involved in Junior football for years I know EXACTLY what is involved in running a club and I'm pretty sure I've been at Hampden as a club representative more times than you have ya tit.

You were bloody hopeless and seem to have jumped before you were pushed.

I know from a current committee member that you're time was nearly up months ago.

Gregg im no going to lie, if u were some big coaching hotshot who knows everything about junior football why were u left to cut the grass and tidy up the park during pre season ???????? you couldn't run a bath ya hopeless p***k...If u had any kind of knowledge about football you would have been given responsibility through coaching...but in the end it seemed you couldn't even be trusted to fill water bottles

Goals were from Chris King, Steven GIRDWOOD and Chris Grant.

It's a good idea putting Girdy's name in capitals when he scores- such a rare thing these days it's like when you put scores like Team X 8 (EIGHT) on the teleprinter because people assume a mistake might have been made! :lol::P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived