Biggest clubs (Stirling and Clyde)

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aha stirling - cumbernauld colts biggest clubs two big empty stands having the biggest capacity in the league that's some attendance. I'll stick tae jokes and reading this funny topic, I say they are rather jealous of our pitch invasion they were truley outnumbered that day.

I say they are rather jealous of our pitch invasion they were truley outnumbered that day.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jealous that you had a pitch invasion which in the end meant nothing? :lol:

:lol:

Young fredo missed the last penalty and is a supporter of the club. that's what you call passion, a small club like Fife won't know much about that

If McGhee is a Clyde fan then Ranjurs is certainly his 'big' team.

How can Clyde and Stirling Albion fans call their team big and the rest diddies? Look at Clyde and Stirling, pair of embarrassing clus

You are a Fife supporter ? almost every team in this league are "bigger" than you ? tell me why you think Fife are the biggest team in the league lol

You are a Fife supporter ? almost every team in this league are "bigger" than you ? tell me why you think Fife are the biggest team in the league lol

What a load of shite u talk. It's going to be so funny when Clyde don't win the league and will still be in this league in 5 years time

You're a fine fucking one to talk about education & attentiveness. Martin Luther King, Ghandi, John Knox, David Lloyd George.....i await your response.When or where did i say we were or were not?? I've seen Morton fill our away stand at Broadwood in the Second Division, then play in front of 12,000 at home to Dundee Utd in a title-decider the following season. I've also seen them bring less than a hundred fans to league matches, witnessed Clyde setting Gretna's first attendance record in the SFL after two home games against 'Ton, and chopped and changed divisions with them. Three times. There's not much between us, and the same goes for even Ross County or Accies.....their current status has been reward for sensible running and appointments, as opposed to swashbuckling widely-attended soccer. Perhaps one or two Binos, Lichties or whoever may one day question why cock-measuring contests with the locals are so important when small.efficient clubs are filling the top two leagues (and staying there). And big clubs are in the wrong fucking leagues.
Not much between Morton and Clyde is :lol: Not much between Hamilton Accies/Ross County and Clyde is :lol: :lol: :lol:
Selective answering right there. Maybe he doesn't want c***s to know.....

• 3 weeks later...

Ooft. Sounds like pre-season training hasn't managed to burn off all those Bacardi Breezers that Clyde have been drinking over the summer.

Archived