Biggest clubs (Stirling and Clyde)

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20th September, Clyde 2 Arbroath 5 (McManus, McBride, Carreiro (2), Murray)

22nd November, Arbroath 4 Clyde 0 (McManus pen, Murray 2, Linn)

14th March, Arbroath 3 Clyde 1 (Linn x 3)

Chortle

Where was this attention to detail in history class??

When did you ever have any class? Seriously I'm 23 and I can't ever remember Clyde being good

Well in your life time we have been runners up 2 possibly 3 times in the championship, got to the challenge cup final and beat a very strong Celtic side in the Scottish Cup. have Arbroath done anything close to this that might impress me just a bit

East Fife, Arbroath and Stirling are round about the same size. Clyde are a bit of an anomaly. Over the past 20 years they've been by far the biggest club of the current lot but seem to have made a full on diddy transition over the past few years.

Quite possibly the most ironic post ive ever seen on here !

I don't think you know what the word "irony" means tbh.

I find it absolutely hilarious that you're only talking about the top flight from 1975-1998 just to attempt to make Morton look good. Clyde have played top flight football plenty of times and finished 3rd on 3 separate occasions, so no pal, it's not embarrassing for me :) Next you're gonna tell us that Celtic have never won the Champions League simply because it was called the European Cup back then.

You haven't played top flight football since the league was changed to a smaller size to punt diddies like yourselves out, and haven't played top flight football for forty years. Indeed, it's safe to say that you'll never play Premier League football in any way, shape or form, between now and the day your club goes under, probably in a fifth or sixth satellite town that couldn't care less about you. The living definition of permadiddies then.

Gutted for you.

You haven't played top flight football since the league was changed to a smaller size to punt diddies like yourselves out, and haven't played top flight football for forty years. Indeed, it's safe to say that you'll never play Premier League football in any way, shape or form, between now and the day your club goes under, probably in a fifth or sixth satellite town that couldn't care less about you. The living definition of permadiddies then.

Gutted for you.

Keep trying.

You keep mentioning this, it doesn't deflect from how diddy a club Clyde are I'm afraid.

This is coming from a supporter of a team that won their very first league title 4 years ago after being in the SFL for about 90 years.

post-38835-0-69065800-1435634548_thumb.j

Archived