Biggest clubs (Stirling and Clyde)

Perhaps Clyde should merge with Newco/Sevco /etc. They're looking for a NOMAD and Clyde are the biggest bunch of nomads going about. This way they could claim to be the biggest team in Scotland and have a permament home

every thought of comedy writing ?

try a show at the Edinburgh festival

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Fife and Stirling Albion are classed as a big team that must mean Clyde are a massive team, everyone go's on about how much they hate us lol once we stroll this league everyone will be sayin "wish Clyde were in our league again" will never admit that

Wouldn't flatter Clyde that much

And none of yours have even been in a league that matters. Morton is as much of a diddy club as the rest of us. Jog on now, mate :)

And yet Clyde have never even played in "a league that matters" - the Premer League. Which, this thread being an entirely relative comparison of club size, makes you an absolutely unparalleled diddy. Even smaller and less significant than Ayr United.

How embarrassing for you.

Who the f*** are Morton exactly?

Is this the same Morton who were on their knees and Clyde helped them out by letting them keep gate money from a game at Broadwood?

You've got a short memory ya dick!!

Was this before or after you spent money that you didn't have on a bunch of puffing, finished ex-Rangers (deceased) players, in a desperate bud to stop Morton effortlessly dispatching you down to the seaside leagues where you belonged?

At least that worked out well for you.

And yet Clyde have never even played in "a league that matters" - the Premer League. Which, this thread being an entirely relative comparison of club size, makes you an absolutely unparalleled diddy. Even smaller and less significant than Ayr United.

Was this before or after you spent money that you didn't have on a bunch of puffing, finished ex-Rangers (deceased) players, in a desperate bud to stop Morton effortlessly dispatching you down to the seaside leagues where you belonged?

At least that worked out well for you.

Quite possibly the most ironic post ive ever seen on here !

What it means is our away support keeps diddy teams like yours going, whereas games at Broadwood there is lucky to be 2 men and a dug in away end.

I'd say we took more to you both times than you took to us last season.

I find it absolutely hilarious that you're only talking about the top flight from 1975-1998 just to attempt to make Morton look good. Clyde have played top flight football plenty of times and finished 3rd on 3 separate occasions, so no pal, it's not embarrassing for me :) Next you're gonna tell us that Celtic have never won the Champions League simply because it was called the European Cup back then.

I'm guessing leaving out key facts is sort of your thing? It's alright mate, I know how much winning these internet arguments mean to you. You don't have 55 odd thousand posts for nothing.

I find it absolutely hilarious that you're only talking about the top flight from 1975-1998 just to attempt to make Morton look good. Clyde have played top flight football plenty of times and finished 3rd on 3 separate occasions, so no pal, it's not embarrassing for me :) Next you're gonna tell us that Celtic have never won the Champions League simply because it was called the European Cup back then.

I'm guessing leaving out key facts is sort of your thing? It's alright mate, I know how much winning these internet arguments mean to you. You don't have 55 odd thousand posts for nothing.

I like this fiesty chap. Get them telt!

The Viking doesn't argue a point because he believes in his heart it is correct -- he argues whatever hand he is dealt as though it is irrefutable fact. Because he's good at debating and enjoys the sport of putting others down with humorous effect. If he had been born a Clyde fan then he'd have some triumphant posturing about their proud history and Morton's status as perennial underachievers etc etc blah blah

So I wouldn't take his views too seriously.

What it means is our away support keeps diddy teams like yours going, whereas games at Broadwood there is lucky to be 2 men and a dug in away end.

On your two trips to Gayfield combined you'd have been lucky to have had anywhere near 100.

Montrose. East Fife. Albion Rovers. Queens Park all had much much much better away supports than you did.

I assume this is all just Clyde fans 'banter' though?

I think if anything this thread probably shows Clyde are probably near enough the most diddy club in this league. They're the only set of fans on here that have to reassure themselves they're still some sort of big deal, it's rather sad to see. In reality they're a lost homeless club moving around from place to place trying to find some sort of solution to try and mend themselves. They are well and truly broken. Meanwhile most other clubs in this league have their own ground in the same place it's always been and are better supported.

We have the only away support worth a shit in this league, I'm sure once we're away the likes of the shire, Stirling, Annan, Fife, QP etc will notice a fall in their average visitor attendances.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking hell...

I hope you are only asking this question due to my grammar being affected by several bottles of becks last night...

We have the only away support worth a shit in this league, I'm sure once we're away the likes of the shire, Stirling, Annan, Fife, QP etc will notice a fall in their average visitor attendances.

Bullshit we'll be in league 1 next season.

Archived