Biggest clubs (Stirling and Clyde)

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stirling who do you 'support'? Shitey clyde.?
Stirling who do you 'support'? Shitey clyde.?
That's fairly obvious, as it is right beside the 'my team' header. What's yours you horrible little virgin?? Were younthe one who got slapped in the tunnel and pissed himself while crying two years ago??
We took 700 to methil
700 what?? Fingers and toes??? The Mags Haney Memorial Tribe seem to have inherited another crack-baby human wreck of a boy here.

That's fairly obvious, as it is right beside the 'my team' header. What's yours you horrible little virgin?? Were younthe one who got slapped in the tunnel and pissed himself while crying two years ago??

700 what?? Fingers and toes??? The Mags Haney Memorial Tribe seem to have inherited another crack-baby human wreck of a boy here.

:lol::lol: :lol:

The "but we have more fans than you" argument should be punishable by death to those who use it. The sad thing is is that wee boys up and down Britain think it holds some sort of weight when they lose. It doesn't. It means absolutely f**k all.

You have no proof that I'm a virgin.

The "but we have more fans than you" argument should be punishable by death to those who use it. The sad thing is is that wee boys up and down Britain think it holds some sort of weight when they lose. It doesn't. It means absolutely f**k all.

We just got relegated but we have more fans so it is a moral victory... :lol:

That's fairly obvious, as it is right beside the 'my team' header. What's yours you horrible little virgin?? Were younthe one who got slapped in the tunnel and pissed himself while crying two years ago?? 700 what?? Fingers and toes??? The Mags Haney Memorial Tribe seem to have inherited another crack-baby human wreck of a boy here.

This is one of my favourite posts from you, Shaggro. Outstanding put downs.

I'll admit to being a virgin but why does that matter to you?.

It doesn't. Its no ones business but yours. I just dropped a Mags-bomb, which usually goes down like Gazza outside Oddbins with the Binos, and just found it funny that was all that bothered you. Just a bit of a giggle.....anonymous forum, etc.

Of course, Big Mags moved to Alloa to see out her remaining days following her release from Cornton Cell Block H.

It must have felt like the Mothership had taken her home.

Think the old scumbag deserved a wee treat after her tour of Scotland's slums.

Well, maybe not, but she got one anyway.

Archived