Biggest clubs (Stirling and Clyde)

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two biggest clubs in this small league. Us and Clyde are the only mob to take to each away ground.

Agreed m8, 2 massive clubs, heard they were opening another Binos megastore in Tokyo this month.

In all seriousness Clyde, Berwick, Arbroath, East Fife and Queens Park are all bigger than Stirling. You could make a case for Elgin too. It's just a shame we are all currently shit.

King's Park are a bigger club than the Binos, and they've been deid for seventy years.

Seriously though, is this part of the early stages of a merger? Clyde are dying on their arse anyway, so a wee journey further up the M80 couldn't do much harm. River City Wanderers has a nice ring to it.

I always forget about you when I'm blasting Stirling. Hope we're still pals! Haha.

Always BerwickMad. Always :wub: Blast away at the morons.

As for the binos, it seems we have signed 4 very competent players who can do a job at this level. We still need to strengthen the squad and if we don't start the season strongly then the fans will quickly lose patience with McLaren. I'd be satisfied to see us winning games again and producing some decent performances.

Two biggest clubs in this small league. Us and Clyde are the only mob to take to each away ground.

Hilarious as f**k. Really, this is the first time that anyone has started a thread like this. What next, videos of your cat?

In all seriousness Clyde, Berwick, Arbroath, East Fife and Queens Park are all bigger than Stirling. You could make a case for Elgin too. It's just a shame we are all currently shit.
Berwick fans are more tragic than Mortons and clydes.

Can we stop kissing clydes arse now guys?

Archived