The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sacked their best manager in a decade in Yogi.

Relegated in a piss poor premiership

Lost at home to Hamilton when given a 2 goal start

Spent a fortune to lose playoffs

Welcome to Hibernian FC

Honestly we are a big team????

Whilst I enjoyed steamrolling everything this season I could not endure another 12 months of this division. Have fun hibees - it could be years before your back! ????????????????

Welcome to Hibernian FC

Honestly we are a big team????

4-3 ya c**t

Hibs fans to getting charged Premiership prices in the championship - ooh ooh ooh Edinburgh prices.

Don't turn up to the biggest game of the season because it isn't free on the ST.

Sook it bitches.

Welcome to Hibernian FC

Honestly we are a big team

I was gonna post loads of stuff about Falkirk but I genuinely don't know any thing about them apart from where they are based.

<<

Welcome to Hibernian FC

Honestly we are a big team

Hibs fans to getting charged Premiership prices in the championship - ooh ooh ooh Edinburgh prices.

Don't turn up to the biggest game of the season because it isn't free on the ST.

Sook it bitches.

#PrayForGav

4-3 ya c**t

And what did it get you? A sizeable number of Hibs fans missed the comeback as they'd left the stadium, the team never showed up for a pasting and the hands of Celtic in yet another final defeat, and you lost 7-0 AT HOME to Malmo.

We've played you five times since and won three of them, including a Scottish Cup semi final. We drew after being 3-1 down at Easter Road, and the game you beat us in was meaningless for Falkirk. Many Falkirk fans, myself included, actually wanted us to lose that game.

You're going back to 2013 to get one over a provincial club with a much smaller budget who have pumped your club all over the shop this season.

Hibs are pathetic :lol:

I was gonna post loads of stuff about Falkirk but I genuinely don't know any thing about them apart from where they are based.

<<

Yet you'll spend next season trying to "wind up" Falkirk fans again to try and prove that you really, really don't care at being stuck in the second tier AGAIN.

See you next season buddy. Looking forward to being called seething after we beat you 1-0 with another header from another cross.

Archived