The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No trolling here, came from his dad's mouth apparently. Whether or not it's true remains to be seen, just something I've heard.

Not saying you're trolling but we're seemingly linked with him every transfer window and there's never been any substance to it. He's a c**t anyway so hopefully its not true.

Not saying you're trolling but we're seemingly linked with him every transfer window and there's never been any substance to it. He's a c**t anyway so hopefully its not true.

Well it makes sense I think. He'll be looking for a club either in the Premiership or with a good chance of promotion, and yous still need a keeper. For championship standard he'll be as good as you'll find, especially on a free.

With regards to him not signing for you, I'd have said the same about Keatings, but at the end of the day if it suits both parties then it'll happen.

Brickwall >>>>>> MacDonald.

Would just about accept the latter, as Steve says there's probably not that many other available options that are much better. Would probably be worth a few points to us, given he seems to morph into Manuel Neuer whenever he plays us :lol:

I've no problem at all with ex-Hearts players/Hearts fans playing for us but MacDonald does seem like one of those sycophantic jambo bellend types so I'm not sure it'd be a match made in heaven.

I quite like McDonald. Don't think he had anything against us in particular. If he signed with us and did a good job, he'd be a Hibby as far as I was concerned. Rumour on Hibs.net that both Oxley and Williams are being considered. I'd much rather it was Williams and McDonald. Solid goalkeeping duo.

Id be fine with you lot taking macdonald, only played one decent game all season and it was against hibs in the semi, times where he didn't looked arsed etc against Dumbarton at home, plenty better keepers on the market that we and you lot could get on half the wages

Archived