The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The majority of Robertson's Hibs career was disappointing. Expected more from him. Cheers for the 2 goals against Sevco. Especially that one at ibrox which started the mayhem in the away end that night

That's one of my favourite away days in the last few years. After Robertson scored they showed the rangers fans trying to get into our end and im up at the segregation banner watching on :lol:

That's one of my favourite away days in the last few years. After Robertson scored they showed the rangers fans trying to get into our end and im up at the segregation banner watching on :lol:

I was also in that section, it's incredible how wound up they were getting the scenes after stevenson's goal will live with me forever, especially when everyone charged down to the front to celebrate, was literately bodies flying everywhere, I'm sure I ended up on the floor

I was also in that section, it's incredible how wound up they were getting the scenes after stevenson's goal will live with me forever, especially when everyone charged down to the front to celebrate, was literately bodies flying everywhere, I'm sure I ended up on the floor

I was in Row K mate.

Luckily after stevenson's goal I managed not to fall over :lol:

I was in Row K mate.

Luckily after stevenson's goal I managed not to fall over :lol:

I was row i right at the end of the row near the steps... The old guy along from us constantly asking who scored the first goal and repeatedly being told Scott fucking Robertson became slightly annoying by the time HT came around haha

I was row i right at the end of the row near the steps... The old guy along from us constantly asking who scored the first goal and repeatedly being told Scott fucking Robertson became slightly annoying by the time HT came around haha

:o Good chance i ended up walking past you or even celebrated with you. :lol:

Were you right behind the guy with the flag? The women right infront of us got hit on the back of the head from a cup of coke which then splashed all over my new jeans after Robbos goal, was absolutely seething haha. There's probably a good chance that your in one of my videos I took at the game too

I saw that :lol:

Here's my video from the game. You could be in it.

I saw that :lol:

Here's my video from the game. You could be in it.

Can't see myself, there's another video on YouTube of sunshine on leith being sung at the end and I can hear myself singing in it, I'm sure it was the lassie that got skelped with the cup of coke haha. There's a good chance I actually did celebrate with you or near you too haha. No idea how to upload videos onto this but this was basically behind us post-48628-14345740018158_thumb.jpg

Can't see myself, there's another video on YouTube of sunshine on leith being sung at the end and I can hear myself singing in it, I'm sure it was the lassie that got skelped with the cup of coke haha. There's a good chance I actually did celebrate with you or near you too haha. No idea how to upload videos onto this but this was basically behind us attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1434574000.580199.jpg

I know the laddie wearing the old hibs top in the photo :lol:

I was like just a few seats away from him.

I know the laddie wearing the old hibs top in the photo :lol:

I was like just a few seats away from him.

Couldn't decide what my favourite part of the whole day was. Either Stevenson making the steward look a mug by kicking a ball into the Hibs fans in the warm up after he took the ball from us or the "ally gies a wave" chants to the guy cutting the grass after the game haha. One of my favourite away games in recent years - mind you, not a lot of competition!

Archived