Sign in to follow this  
Elixir

The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

I think this season will go up in flames.

wutGYUF.png

#flamegang

#flamesinateacup

#canigetyouacupofflames?

Really stealing a march on Sevco with Keatings, Carmichael and now Boyle. A few extensions still to announce and we'll be stronger than last season and with a settled side.

@scottrobbo8: It saddens to me to say that I wont be at Hibs next season, I enjoyed last season&am saying gdbye to a lot of true friends #goodlucknextyear

What's with folk sucking up to their team's players on Twitter?

c***s responding to that tweet saying they're "gutted" Robertson is leaving. Nah you're no :lol:

My favourite Scott Robertson memory is undoubtedly when he was utterly humiliated in the first derby of last season.

I liked when he took a fucking crunching to set up Ross Caldwell's winner at Tynie.

One of a limited number of good or bad memories, workmanlike but forgettable player. According to him, he doesn't know where he's going - which tells me he's been punted. Nothing against the guy, did a decent job most of the time but releasing totally average players like him is encouraging. Stubbs has been pretty good in the transfer market by and large, so I'm sure we'll bring in better.

Fair play for his magnanimous - if awfully written - tweet then. Getting offered half your wages is an absolute diss in any situation :lol:

I offered him half the wages, he offered fans half the letters in his 'goodbye'.

Gd Rddnce.

I offered him half the wages, he offered fans half the letters in his 'goodbye'.

Gd Rddnce.

That's plenty Rod. Just you pay Dundee the compensation fee they want so I can sign this two year deal. Cheers pal.

#tight #notsoflames

Bottles ready for the new season lads?

428346765-4666.wine%20bottles%20deposit%

Giros ready?

Good luck to Scotty Rob. Ultimately not good enough and like Liam Craig I expected a lot better.

Edited by Rocky Balboa