Sign in to follow this  
Elixir

The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

People still waiting for a Paolo post. :lol: At least he hasn't bothered anyone.

He's showing himself up to being a shitehouse, again.

Holy shit, boys. :lol:

Ignoring the fact I posted straight after the game saying to enjoy it, I'm surprised by the attention.

It's a message board at the end of the day so I hope even the Fyvie's and HibeesBounce's of the world enjoyed their day, which they obviously did.

Some scenes as well in fairness.

Holy shit, boys. :lol:

Ignoring the fact I posted straight after the game saying to enjoy it, I'm surprised by the attention.

It's a message board at the end of the day so I hope even the Fyvie's and HibeesBounce's of the world enjoyed their day, which they obviously did.

Some scenes as well in fairness.

You're not fooling anyone, Pauline.

Suck it up you little Jambo bitch

post-48628-14642022343458_thumb.jpg

Watched the final In a Falkirk boozer and due to the clapping and cheering from local guys who think it's great to support a Glesga team, I took great delight in exaggerated celebration as the equaliser and winner went in.

Watched the final In a Falkirk boozer and due to the clapping and cheering from local guys who think it's great to support a Glesga team, I took great delight in exaggerated celebration as the equaliser and winner went in.

Course you fucking did, Gav.

:lol:

You're not fooling anyone, Pauline.

Suck it up you little Jambo bitch

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464202231.561908.jpg

Not at all. When you see pictures of Hibs-supporting friends close to tears and read stories like the 106 year old guy at the game, it makes it quite easy not to be at all bitter about things.

post-48628-14642074676666_thumb.jpg

Everyone going on Saturday? I'm planning on heading down leith with 4 others. If you go by Facebook then there will be hundreds of us on the streets having another big party

Was back at work on Monday. As previously mentioned my workplace is in Glasgow which took the edge off slightly. Was still fucking brutal right enough. Should've been in the pub.

You get the feeling that David gray will owe a lot of people new livers by the time this summer is over :lol:

Martin Boyle being one of them

You get the feeling that David gray will owe a lot of people new livers by the time this summer is over :lol:

Scottish Cup winning captain and winning goal scorer. Genuinely unbelievable when you think about it.

The guys a living legend.

Not at all. When you see pictures of Hibs-supporting friends close to tears and read stories like the 106 year old guy at the game, it makes it quite easy not to be at all bitter about things.

Pretty much the message I've had from most Hearts supporting friends and colleagues. There's one at work who is clearly upset and has adopted the Daily Record as his source of response but he's a dick.

Top man Paulo. No wonder they bitter arseholes on kickback hate you.

Stubbs 1/5 for the Rotherham job?

Fucking Rotherham?  :lol: 

See ya Al. See ya pal.

Stubbs 1/5 for the Rotherham job?

Fucking Rotherham? :lol:

See ya Al. See ya pal.

That's desperate stuff even for you :lol:

That's desperate stuff even for you :lol:

On oddschecker me old testes holder.

Want the link?