Sign in to follow this  
Elixir

The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

We'll just sign other "big" players, that's what happens at Big clubs like Hibs.

People were saying the exact same shite last year then we sign John McGinn. Cash. He's now a Scotland International, btw.

Fire sale patter again :lol: Hibernian will be absolutely fine regardless of the divison they play in next season. Mainly due to being a massive club. Hope this helps any lurking Failkirk supporters.

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-14.gif

Watched the game last night with my father in law who's a Hibee, hard not to feel sorry for you guys after seeing how sick he was when we scored.

Hopefully you get it out you're system by next week and lift the cup.  :)  :thumsup2

To be honest ive never really had any issue with hibs. Its there clueless manager that causes the most fans of the opposition to go off them.Hes such a classless loser that hes really bringing a club of hibs stature down. I still havent seen any stubbs interview from yesterday where he congratulates us and wishes us all the best. Two simple things after 6 hard fought matches this season surely wouldve been the decent thing. If im wrong and he has said it then i will stand corrected.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Watched the game last night with my father in law who's a Hibee, hard not to feel sorry for you guys after seeing how sick he was when we scored.

Really?

Hopefully you get it out you're system by next week and lift the cup. :):thumsup2

Surely should be used to it by now.

2012 Scottish cup winner and goal scorer Darren Barr. Christ it wisnae that long ago.

FTFY

To be honest ive never really had any issue with hibs. Its there clueless manager that causes the most fans of the opposition to go off them.Hes such a classless loser that hes really bringing a club of hibs stature down. I still havent seen any stubbs interview from yesterday where he congratulates us and wishes us all the best. Two simple things after 6 hard fought matches this season surely wouldve been the decent thing. If im wrong and he has said it then i will stand corrected.

The irony of you calling him classless when you've been on here on more than 1 occasion mocking his cancer.

I see youve still not got over last night obviously m8. Calm down u should be used to abject disappointment by now and it'll only be worse on sunday.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

I see youve still not got over last night obviously m8. Calm down u should be used to abject disappointment by now and it'll only be worse on sunday.

Just stating a fact that you're a disgusting hypocrite.

Aye. Your still struggling. Dont worry theses feelings will pass and you'll get over it. Its hard following a shit team with a total arsehole of a manager but we've all done it at some point. Dont let it get you down too much. The other decent hibbees like bambino etc seem to be taking it a lot better.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

The irony of you calling him classless when you've been on here on more than 1 occasion mocking his cancer.

Just stating a fact that you're a disgusting hypocrite.

haha.png haha.png haha.png

Aye. Your still struggling. Dont worry theses feelings will pass and you'll get over it. Its hard following a shit team with a total arsehole of a manager but we've all done it at some point. Dont let it get you down too much. The other decent hibbees like bambino etc seem to be taking it a lot better.

How does me reminding everyone that your a sick c**t count as struggling? :lol:

😎😎😎😎😎😎Naebdies interested for fecks sake.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

If I close my lamps. I can still see him rattling in that dodgy spot kick smugqq.png

Glad you have the memories. It's not as if you will be near hampden any time soon.