The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

Totally agree. Put as much into these last two games and rattle in the goals and it could be the difference. I hope we go for it big time tonight. It's not about the conservative 3 points.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I don't seriously think Hibs can overturn the goal difference, it doesn't mean they shouldn't be going for it by being as attacking as possible.  As long as the possibility's there the team's obliged to go for it imo.  I don't want to see key players rested tonight.

Boyle RWB

McGregor -CB

Bartley -CB

Hanlon -CB

Gunnarsson-LWB

If we were to rest Stevenson and gray? Fontaine is back in the squad for tonight but hopefully we don't rush him back and make sure both he and McGeouch are fit for the play offs

The amount of daft points we've dropped since January has been criminal. We really should have been sitting comfortably in second place by this point. We are where we are though so we'll just have to get on with it.

I know how you feel. We missed a last minute penalty very livvi gave a last minute penalty away to Dumbarton let a last minute howler in away to alloa let in an injury time goal v rangers at ibrox. ...I could go on and on...guess every side could argue same?

I know how you feel. We missed a last minute penalty very livvi gave a last minute penalty away to Dumbarton let a last minute howler in away to alloa let in an injury time goal v rangers at ibrox. ...I could go on and on...guess every side could argue same?

No one gives a f**k about irrelevant Falkirk though, to be fair.

Settle down it wasn't a dig at Falkirk. Hibs are third because we deserve to be third. I'm just saying with the quality in our squad we should be sitting second right now instead of worrying about goal difference and hoping Falkirk slip up.

What's the difference?

I was reliably informed by your colleague a couple of posts back that "no one gives a f**k about Irrelevant Falkirk"

It seems Stubbs cares about irrelevant Falkirk.

Just making a point. As you were

Boyle RWB

McGregor -CB

Bartley -CB

Hanlon -CB

Gunnarsson-LWB

If we were to rest Stevenson and gray? Fontaine is back in the squad for tonight but hopefully we don't rush him back and make sure both he and McGeouch are fit for the play offs

Good shouts!

I like that, it was the same with the half season tickets earlier this year I think were they were offering 90 loyalty points per sale which happened to be the cut off for tickets for one of the cup games.

They should have had at least one wave of loyalty points though maybe the second wave.  There'll be a lot of people who have attended at least 50% of home games (for example) and probably a few away that are no better off than someone buying a ticket today for the QOS game on Sunday.

Aye, I think that's where they have fucked up. There should have been another wave but I don't know how practical that would have been time wise.

There's always going to be people pissed off but like always, if someone really wants a ticket they'll get one. I don't know anyone who has ever missed out on tickets to a Final or Semi.

Archived