The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs held the cards when it came to negotiations because his only other options was take our deal or sit on his arse for 12 months and not play a minute of football.

4 years is superb for Hibs. If he fulfils his potential you'll get a huge fee for him in a couple of years or have a cracking player for 4 seasons.

Aye, to get a player like him to sign for 4 years in the Championship is huge from big Rod.

At least you're not one of the deluded diddies thinking you'll get promoted this year or any time soon. I was starting to think all the Hibbies were on drugs

At least you're not one of the deluded diddies thinking you'll get promoted this year or any time soon. I was starting to think all the Hibbies were on drugs

Are you one of the deluded **** that think you're going to sign Allan this summer? :lol:

Are you one of the deluded **** that think you're going to sign Allan this summer? :lol:

I think we'll get him towards the end of the window yes, If not we'll get him on a free. Its not going to make any difference to the league. Its a win win for us.

Archived