The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's so funny about that, it's an incredibly accurate statement.

Didn't/doesn't he have a shard of bone floating in his ankle or something? Remember hearing that he had fluid somewhere in his foot that had a piece of bone in it

How's james keatings been looking in preseason as I fancy him for top goalscorer this season but that depends on whether or not he's going to be a regular starter.

He's injured just now, wouldn't expect him to be a first choice starter anyway with Cummings, Farid and Malonga here.

Yeah it was. Found the article in the Scotsman from January 2010

"HIBS star Kevin McBride today revealed he could have been carrying the ankle injury which sidelined him for five matches for the past nine years.

The midfielder was given the shock news as scans revealed the root of his problem was two small pieces of bone floating around in his right ankle."

The patter on both sides here is utterly dreadful.

"you signed our rejects."

"Naw, you signed ours."

Fucking hell.

Psst, Kris... got any rejects mate?

In all seriousness, Taiwo had a pretty decent second half to the season. A 'reject' I'm fairly happy we signed in the end. Maybury & Tudor-Jones never featured too much last season thankfully, as both were pish. Houston seeing sense and not signing Heffernan has saved himself from further Hibs-reject embarrassment I guess.

Archived