The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It says a lot about the quality of the league we are in that Hanlon look good last season. This might sound harsh because he's not doing too much wrong at the moment but when we do go up I we have someone better to partner Fonts. Hopefully that player is

Forster, I think there is a cracking player in there.

It's not harsh, the reason we are where we are is because of players like him, he looked good against part-timers last season.

I'm just glad some people see the same things as me, I was pretty much chased off The Hibeesbounce for my dislike of Paul Shanlon (and Michael Schumacher).

Forster has something Hanlon never will, a spine.

David Gray was released by Burton Albion and he's better than anything you have. Stubbs can spot a player,. Anyway, have you paid back those charities yet or handed back the three cups you cheated to win?

Haaaaahahahaha. Now that's more than a nibble.

David Gray, though. :lol:

The Nigerian boy we're signing will instantly be the best fullback in the country.

Haaaaahahahaha. Now that's more than a nibble.

David Gray, though. :lol:

The Nigerian boy we're signing will instantly be the best fullback in the country.

What's happened to the boy? Still waiting for his chance at Calais? Potter should get down their with the Riccarton transit.

Squad Numbers, few surprises in there

1 Mark Oxley

2 David Gray (captain)

4 Paul Hanlon

5 Liam Fontaine

6 Marvin Bartley

7 Dom Malonga

8 Fraser Fyvie

9 Farid El Alagui

10 Scott Allan

11 Sam Stanton

14 Danny Handling

16 Lewis Stevenson

17 Martin Boyle

19 James Keatings

21 Dan Carmichael

23 Jordon Forster

31 Antonio Reguero

33 Alex Harris

35 Jason Cummings

Wonder why Forster has gone back to 23? Admittedly I was expecting either Fyvie or Bartley to get the number 8, till I looked on the Hibs site earlier and saw that both Bartley and Forster had 6. next to their names

I think there is a tale that Hibs were the team that visited Brazil and that is where Brazil got the inspiration for their style of play. They had this famous five forward line that was meant to be astonishing.

This guy kens 8)

What's happened to the boy? Still waiting for his chance at Calais? Potter should get down their with the Riccarton transit.

I'm shocked to see racism from you. Shocked.

Archived