The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just noticed on Twitter that you have signed Marvin Bartley. I was a Bournemouth Season Ticket holder during his spell at the club and you've just signed a top drawer player. Bartley will boss most Midfield's and is an absolute class act.

He was Eddie Howe's First signing when he left the club and went to Burnley and when he came back to Bournemouth for his 2nd spell he tried to sign him again however was allegedly told that e would have to stump up between £6-8 million for him.

Not sure what happened to Bartley after that but I do know you've just signed a guy who'll take to very very quickly and will be amongst the best Centre Midfielders not only in the Championship but in Scotland.

Just noticed on Twitter that you have signed Marvin Bartley. I was a Bournemouth Season Ticket holder during his spell at the club and you've just signed a top drawer player. Bartley will boss most Midfield's and is an absolute class act.

He was Eddie Howe's First signing when he left the club and went to Burnley and when he came back to Bournemouth for his 2nd spell he tried to sign him again however was allegedly told that e would have to stump up between £6-8 million for him.

Not sure what happened to Bartley after that but I do know you've just signed a guy who'll take to very very quickly and will be amongst the best Centre Midfielders not only in the Championship but in Scotland.

Good to hear he has quality, going to be an exciting season I think.. if The Rangers sign any players that is.

Thanks mate. Generally happy with the singing.

That midfield of

Carmichael Fyvie Allan Bartley :wub:

A truly stellar signing. :lol:

Not sure whose judgement to trust here.

Archived