The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can get your new hibs away kit early from discount football kits here:

http://www.discountfootballkits.com/Nike-Challenge-Purple-Volt-Short-Sleeve-Football-Shirt

why would they use a nike template from season 14/15 though? cheap as chips at £16.50 too ... will be interesting to see what they go on sale for on Friday in the club shop though

you can get your new hibs away kit early from discount football kits here:

http://www.discountfootballkits.com/Nike-Challenge-Purple-Volt-Short-Sleeve-Football-Shirt

why would they use a nike template from season 14/15 though? cheap as chips at £16.50 too ... will be interesting to see what they go on sale for on Friday in the club shop though

It's more an altered/updated template; shoulder stripes don't continue onto the sleeves and the kit isn't two colours (or rather the back of the kit isn't a darker shade from the front)

I like it, except the ribbed shorts watermark, and will defo be getting the shirt.

It's like a fucking quality Street wrapper. :lol:

I have no idea what you're talking about...

8mBPHbw.png

That is the original image - Hibs digitally imposed Scott Allan onto the ad since he didn't show up for the photo shoot.

I wonder where he wondered off to...

DHtpoAx.png

***believable

It's went very quiet on the central midfielder front...

We were apparently very close to signing one when we were announcing Oxley but as you say it's gone quiet. The Matty Jack role needs filled for the 10th season in a row.

Once again we got into our first game of the season with 3 brand new signings and the rest being from last season.

What are you moaning about? The team is stronger than last seasons and we have a settled back 5 for the first time in f**k knows how long.

Once again we got into our first game of the season with 3 brand new signings and the rest being from last season.

We are in a much better position this time around though. A lot of people are saying we only need 1 more signing in a centre mid but I'd say we need another 4. Two centre mids (one creative and one defensive), cover at right back and cover at centreback. I'm not convinced at all by Keith Watson at right back and Gray was quite injury prone last season so I'd like to see us get cover in there.

post-48628-14370509710818_thumb.jpg

I'd like to see us line up like this against sevco. If Boyle and Carmichael were both available then we could've possibly played with 2 wingers. If Farid had been fit I'd also have had him in ahead of Keatings. We might use the 3 at the back against them with Gray and Stevenson at wing back like last season. Thought Boyle was brilliant in the last Derby playing at right wing back.

Archived