The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

Aome hibs fan saying were after stanton apparently. Id view it as a dreadful signing considering he cant get a game for you guys. Whats your view on him?

Good young player. Bit unfortunate to have the competition he had in his position last year and I'll be disappointed to see him go.

Great bit of business for Dundee, if he ends up there.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aome hibs fan saying were after stanton apparently. Id view it as a dreadful signing considering he cant get a game for you guys. Whats your view on him?

Not highly rated after a bright start. I think he needs a move.No Hibs fans have even changed their profile name to his...

Not highly rated after a bright start. I think he needs a move.No Hibs fans have even changed their profile name to his...

I was going to but thought it would be my luck that he left soon after

Danny Handling, any good? Better than Stanton or Harris?

Meh. All three have had good and bad spells in their limited runs of games but if I was going on who looks the best player on their day, Handling would be comfortably third.

Is Dje Dje still contracted with you next season? If so and Boyle signs, aren't you worried you've got too many strikers. :lol:

Guessing youse aren't signing this Ba guy either? Looked a decent striker.

Is Dje Dje still contracted with you next season? If so and Boyle signs, aren't you worried you've got too many strikers. :lol:

Guessing youse aren't signing this Ba guy either? Looked a decent striker.

Djedje moved to Qatar last week

Archived