The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

We usually piss about till the last week of the window, very pleasing to get our business done early.

Exactly this Lewis.

Think they'll be more contract news and players coming in in the next few days.

Anyone else thinking we'll beat Rangers to the title?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a good start but I hope we still get in Boyle, McGeouch and get Fontaine sorted out. Allan on an extension would be the big one though. Do all that and we can steal a march on Sevco, galvanise the whole club and get the fans right behind the team. Much like Hearts managed last year.

Its a good start but I hope we still get in Boyle, McGeouch and get Fontaine sorted out. Allan on an extension would be the big one though. Do all that and we can steal a march on Sevco, galvanise the whole club and get the fans right behind the team. Much like Hearts managed last year.

Fontaine has signed a new deal and Allan has signed an extended deal are the latest rumours going around.

Exactly this Lewis.

St. Mirren will win it, see you in next years play off semi final

What's the latest on Boyle, have you offered him a deal too?

I heard we have but he had a meeting with Hartley first or something along those lines. No idea if he'll sign with us but I hope he does. Was really coming onto a game before getting injured.

Seems to really like it here too.

Been impressed with Hibs signings so far. Reminiscent of when Duffy was boss and signed all the best players in the second tier. This time, that's the league they are in though. Was sad to see Keatings go, although that's two managers in a row that didn't think he was good enough in the Premiership. I don't know what they know that we don't. When Hearts had injuries up front, Keatings was the go to guy to get the goals, and he did. This time next year will we all be laughing at The Rangers in the play offs again?

I heard we have but he had a meeting with Hartley first or something along those lines. No idea if he'll sign with us but I hope he does. Was really coming onto a game before getting injured.

Seems to really like it here too.

If they want Stanton or Handling on loan then we should offer one or other to negate any development fee for Boyle,

Exactly this Lewis.

Absolutely not, Rangers will pish the league next season. FACT, Hibs will toil, it's what they always do, mentally weak.

Archived