The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are my diddy eyes deceiving me? The Famous Hibernian Fc? In the diddy league for another season? How?

Boy oh boy I can't wait for another trip to that fabulous stadium filled with an atmosphere like no other, a team filled with history and trophies, from the capital of the country, f**k the cup final, I can't wait for next season

Are my diddy eyes deceiving me? The Famous Hibernian Fc? In the diddy league for another season? How?

Boy oh boy I can't wait for another trip to that fabulous stadium filled with an atmosphere like no other, a team filled with history and trophies, from the capital of the country, f**k the cup final, I can't wait for next season

Another one :lol:

At least our stadium has 4 stands lol

I wonder if tear filled nights watching old Hibs games from back when they were good is behind all these smilies?

I remember when Hibs were a fantastic team to watch only 8 years ago. Now look at you.

I wonder if tear filled nights watching old Hibs games from back when they were good is behind all these smilies?

I remember when Hibs were a fantastic team to watch only 8 years ago. Now look at you.

I know, another year in the same league as shite like Falkirk is depressing as hell.

I wonder if tear filled nights watching old Falkirk games from back when they were good is behind all this Falkirk seethe.

Oh. Hud on a minute.....

If you don't think on and off the pitch we are in a better condition than this time last season then I suggest it's you that's deluded my friend.

Aye, it's all coming up roses at Easter Road right enough! :lol:

Aye, it's all coming up roses at Easter Road right enough! :lol:

We'll be just fine, you've been predicting our financial demise for years and we're still paying the highest wages in Scotland outside the bigot brothers and Aberdeen, and knocking back bids from Premiership teams for our players #SoMoney 8)

We'll be just fine, you've been predicting our financial demise for years and we're still paying the highest wages in Scotland outside the bigot brothers and Aberdeen, and knocking back bids from Premiership teams for our players #SoMoney 8)

All the time telling the Bank you couldn't afford to pay back Millions in debt.

Cheats etc etc.

Archived