The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was back at work on Monday. As previously mentioned my workplace is in Glasgow which took the edge off slightly. Was still fucking brutal right enough. Should've been in the pub.

Not at all. When you see pictures of Hibs-supporting friends close to tears and read stories like the 106 year old guy at the game, it makes it quite easy not to be at all bitter about things.

Pretty much the message I've had from most Hearts supporting friends and colleagues. There's one at work who is clearly upset and has adopted the Daily Record as his source of response but he's a dick.

I know he's odds on I'm talking about your desperation for him to leave :lol:

You might even win a derby if he goes...

Might.

He knows he's not taking you back up for an unpreecidented (Peter Houston accent) 3rd season running.

He's off to a bigger club if he goes to Rotherham. Will be looking to lead them back into league one.

He knows he's not taking you back up for an unpreecidented (Peter Houston accent) 3rd season running.

He's off to a bigger club if he goes to Rotherham. Will be looking to lead them back into league one.

Poor goading.

If you want any tips on how to goad properly pls Feel free to PM me X.

Didn't you have enough of everyone laughing at you yesterday?

Archived