The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People still waiting for a Paolo post. :lol: At least he hasn't bothered anyone.

I imagine Paulo dearest is in one of two places

1. Still crying into his pillow whilst muttering "But... but 1902.... 5-1.... 1902" over and over. Everytime he seems to calm down he looks up and see's the picture in my spoiler before collapsing back into his pillow, his whole body wracked with sobs

2622.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

2. Lying passed out in a ditch somewhere in West Lothian, clutching a Hearts top with "Since 1902" on the back, cheap wine bottle a few feet from him

Holy shit, boys. :lol:

Ignoring the fact I posted straight after the game saying to enjoy it, I'm surprised by the attention.

It's a message board at the end of the day so I hope even the Fyvie's and HibeesBounce's of the world enjoyed their day, which they obviously did.

Some scenes as well in fairness.

Holy shit, boys. :lol:

Ignoring the fact I posted straight after the game saying to enjoy it, I'm surprised by the attention.

It's a message board at the end of the day so I hope even the Fyvie's and HibeesBounce's of the world enjoyed their day, which they obviously did.

Some scenes as well in fairness.

You're not fooling anyone, Pauline.

Suck it up you little Jambo bitch

post-48628-14642022343458_thumb.jpg

Watched the final In a Falkirk boozer and due to the clapping and cheering from local guys who think it's great to support a Glesga team, I took great delight in exaggerated celebration as the equaliser and winner went in.

Watched the final In a Falkirk boozer and due to the clapping and cheering from local guys who think it's great to support a Glesga team, I took great delight in exaggerated celebration as the equaliser and winner went in.

Course you fucking did, Gav.

:lol:

You're not fooling anyone, Pauline.

Suck it up you little Jambo bitch

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464202231.561908.jpg

Not at all. When you see pictures of Hibs-supporting friends close to tears and read stories like the 106 year old guy at the game, it makes it quite easy not to be at all bitter about things.

Archived