The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done hibs superb effort an finally after all those years lifted the cup and put the hoodoo in the history books well done although the scenes at the end were a discrace

Well done Hibs. Pitch invasion fully merited. 

The Sevco hoards can only dream about what it is like to win the Scottish Cup.

Glad to see the smug grin wiped off Miller's ugly p*ss!

At LAST well done Hibs !!!!!!! 114 no more, Monkey no more and Doubt no more. I hope all you Hibbie fans have a fantastic and safe weekend enjoy  :thumsup2 . The pitch invasion I can fully understand it as Mr Frustration was shown the door always a danger though against any other club the outcome would have been different IMO "Come on you Hibs in green", Edinburgh's Green & White. :cheers  

Well done Hibs, great game, great result...just watched several renditions of Sunshine on Leith on You Tube...absolutely fantastic...best fans song ever and incredibly sung....looking forward to seeing you at Somerset Park next season.

Aye, well done Hibs, delighted for you, finally your Scottish Cup time has come, and I have to say, that was one of the best finals of the modern era.  Enjoy the days ahead - I know the McGinn family, very decent folk and real fitba people. 

As regards the pitch invasion, a bit daft, aye, but the po-faced moral hypocrisy of a media which had peddled this 'Hibsing' shite then totally abdicates responsibility when folk get a bit OTT is truly something.

Little mention too of there being absolutely no need for Rangers fans to go anywhere near the pitch following their team's defeat, never mind yet another afternoon of the sectarian songbook.  It was fucking September 19th 2104 in George Square all over again.

Archived