The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest ive never really had any issue with hibs. Its there clueless manager that causes the most fans of the opposition to go off them.Hes such a classless loser that hes really bringing a club of hibs stature down. I still havent seen any stubbs interview from yesterday where he congratulates us and wishes us all the best. Two simple things after 6 hard fought matches this season surely wouldve been the decent thing. If im wrong and he has said it then i will stand corrected.

The irony of you calling him classless when you've been on here on more than 1 occasion mocking his cancer.

Aye. Your still struggling. Dont worry theses feelings will pass and you'll get over it. Its hard following a shit team with a total arsehole of a manager but we've all done it at some point. Dont let it get you down too much. The other decent hibbees like bambino etc seem to be taking it a lot better.

The irony of you calling him classless when you've been on here on more than 1 occasion mocking his cancer.

Just stating a fact that you're a disgusting hypocrite.

haha.png haha.png haha.png

Aye. Your still struggling. Dont worry theses feelings will pass and you'll get over it. Its hard following a shit team with a total arsehole of a manager but we've all done it at some point. Dont let it get you down too much. The other decent hibbees like bambino etc seem to be taking it a lot better.

How does me reminding everyone that your a sick c**t count as struggling? :lol:

Archived