The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

We seem to be letting a lot of young players go. I'm sure Peters only got a deal till the end of the season didnt he? Just in case he was pish? Maybe he hasnt impressed that much. Oli Shaw seems to be the only one who is consistently shining in the 20s.

I smell financial trouble at ER.

Big wage bill. 900k loss last year. Season tickets on sale early. Swathes of youngsters being released. All sounds like we were doing a few seasons back.

You've got cup money this year, but is it enough to offset last year and this years losses?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big wage bill. 900k loss last year. Season tickets on sale early. Swathes of youngsters being released. All sounds like we were doing a few seasons back.

You've got cup money this year, but is it enough to offset last year and this years losses?

Season tickets go on sale at the same time every year :lol:

Season tickets go on sale at the same time every year :lol:

Just to be clear here. In 2014 you brought out Season tickets charging Premier league prices and proceeded to be relegated.

In 2015 you brought out Season tickets charging premier league prices in the championship before losing the playoff to Rangers and staying down.

In 2016 you again bring out Season tickets charging Premiership prices and don't know which league you will be in but threw in the bonus of a cup final ticket to sell them.

You really think you should be laughing?

It's yer board who are pishing themselves.

We're cash rich. We could literally throw money away and still have more than enough.

York City have joined Hibs and St Mirren in tracking Livingston striker Jordan White, who will be a free agent at the end of the season. (Sun)

Jordan White at Hibs :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He does fit the Hibs striker profile as ex Falkirk though.

Just to be clear here. In 2014 you brought out Season tickets charging Premier league prices and proceeded to be relegated.

In 2015 you brought out Season tickets charging premier league prices in the championship before losing the playoff to Rangers and staying down.

In 2016 you again bring out Season tickets charging Premiership prices and don't know which league you will be in but threw in the bonus of a cup final ticket to sell them.

Just to be clear here.

That has absolutely nothing do to with my post or the one I was replying too Gavin.

I pay to watch Hibs regardless of the league. 6,000 think similarly. What's the issue?

Just to be clear here.

That has absolutely nothing do to with my post or the one I was replying too Gavin.

You said they go on sale the same time every year?

I mocked because most other teams wait to see which league they are in 1st.

I pay to watch Hibs regardless of the league. 6,000 think similarly. What's the issue?

Good on you.

That's genuine to any fan who buys regardless.

It's still a piss take with the prices and playing on your loyalty.

Good on you.

That's genuine to any fan who buys regardless.

It's still a piss take with the prices and playing on your loyalty.

It's not really. It helps the club bring in a better standard of player also regardless of division.

How is it not really?

I don't pay Ferrari prices to drive a VW.

Because I pay to watch hibs and my money goes towards a bigger budget for the club. Regardless of who we are playing.

Fire sale patter again :lol: Hibernian will be absolutely fine regardless of the divison they play in next season. Mainly due to being a massive club. Hope this helps any lurking Failkirk supporters.

Just to be clear here..you are an utterly obsessed central belt ballbag

Archived