The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs have been on a downward curve ever since they let stokes go for a few quid a wee while back. Not surprising therefor that their delighted to be linked with him again. A fully fit, at his peak stokes would rip this league to shreds but it remains to be seen whether hes still got it. The fact that a dumpling like cifti and a has been in cole are getting a game before him at celtic doesnt bode well.

The longer this stokes situation goes on the more similar it sounds to our pursuit of Griffiths. Delia is being an awkward c**t about it even though Hibs want the player and the player wants to come to us. Can see this going into the final week of the window tbh

Thought he was signing today Bambers?

Better happen soon or I'll fokin rek u m8.

No coincidence media reporting that we officially approached Celtic mate. It's a done deal. Everything I've said on the matter is being copied off the papers because they know it's true. We are also close to signing full back from down south when he can get his release settlements through.

No coincidence media reporting that we officially approached Celtic mate. It's a done deal. Everything I've said on the matter is being copied off the papers because they know it's true. We are also close to signing full back from down south when he can get his release settlements through.

Heard the same.

Archived