Which meat could you not live without?

Which meat could you not live without?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll still have a burger but I gave up sausages and bacon due to fat b*****dness. Steer clear of the fatty breakfasts these days.

Never really eaten red meat so I wouldn't miss it much and much prefer fish or poultry.

I have chicken at least twice a week for my dinner so I've gotta keep the chicken.

All of the above....... or pork as bacon is amazing and I quite enjoy the odd sausage or two. I don't eat as much chicken and beef as I used to. While lamb isn't that bad, but I'd rather one the others before it everytime.

Beef , it could be subbed in for anything I use chicken for and whilst lamb and pork chops are nice enough steak would easily be step into their role.

With beef sausages an option Its basically a choice of bacon vs steak, steak wins but it's not really a comfortable choice, I'm quite happy to continue killing a variety of animals.

Cow.

It would be massively disappointing to give up bacon steaks /gammon and bacon rolls but there's no way I could face life knowing there's no real steak or Sunday roast.

Beef! Probably eat more chicken but beef is where it's at.

Cow is sacred in India so I've been eating buffalo. Can't wait to get a decent steak with English mustard!!

Beef! Probably eat more chicken but beef is where it's at.

Cow is sacred in India so I've been eating buffalo. Can't wait to get a decent steak with English mustard!!

I didn't know where Indians drew the line with sacred animals. That's a bit shite, if you're a buffalo. They are really just the same thing. I think the Indian religionists have got this wrong.

I'm not too fussed about this, to be honest. If one of the types of meat was banned overnight, the others are all tasty enough that I wouldn't mind. Different story if I just wasn't allowed to eat it, but it was still available to everyone else. It would be all I'd be able to think about, naturally.

Haven't had lamb in ages, though. Think that needs rectifying.

Oh, and I keep reading that meat's going to become a food of the rich in the decades ahead anyway. Just hope they do a better job of packaging Soylent Green when the time comes; those bright dyes look rank :yucky

Archived