Here's why I'm glad I voted SNP..

Fide

A vague and unquantative promise...........

sounds exactly what a SLab would say.

Hope I ain't right but.....

I disagree. When did you ever hear anything from Brian Donohoe?

Didn't specifically mention that fat lazy arse Donohoe.

It is a vague and empty promise being made by 85% of MPs this week as they hit Parliament and sign in.

Some will, some won't, some will try and fail.

To claim that tweet as a massive distinction between voting SLab or SNP well sorry,

think my bar would be set a bit higher than that.

"I've read I can't tell you how many threads in my life and this, this is one of the worst."

1417865975620.jpg

I'm grateful for the time you spend on my threads. It's nice to have fans, tbh.

To quantify, as I can see where this thread is going - My basic point is that it's good to see your own MP connect and make a statement like that.

Don't they all make similar shite statements like that. It's about actions, not words.

My MP is Francie Molloy (Sinn Fein). Even he comes out with crap like that. The best he could do for me would be to jump off Benbradagh without using a parachute.

My MP is Francie Molloy (Sinn Fein). Even he comes out with crap like that. The best he could do for me would be to jump off Benbradagh without using a parachute.

Are you in favour of an independent united ireland?

I disagree. When did you ever hear anything from Brian Donohoe?

Donohoe had (and still has, I believe) signs up at a few points in the constituency that face onto the railway tracks advertising his phone number and that he was 'here to help'. Certainly nothing significant, but not really any less significant than a pretty vague individual tweet.

Archived