Forfar 2015-2016 Transfers/rumours/ updates

Guest bernardblack

:lol:

No doubt he has more skill than some give him credit for but he's not even worth mentioning compared many.

That goal at EEP last season though.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't imagine what this post was like before you edited it

Releasing Sanny is the first mistake the c**t will make in a long list of mistakes. A fuckin atrocious move in this division. Big sanny will give a different approach when chasing a game and would be a great addition to anybody in this league, squad wise. Lets see what else this H un b*****d is going to do before the seasons out. Signing absolute pish already. Orange f**k.

Releasing Sanny is the first mistake the c**t will make in a long list of mistakes. A fuckin atrocious move in this division. Big sanny will give a different approach when chasing a game and would be a great addition to anybody in this league, squad wise. Lets see what else this H un b*****d is going to do before the seasons out. Signing absolute pish already. Orange f**k.

enjoy taylor Morgan as his replacement

You seem upset

Sannys mum ?

I would imagine he must be off to Brechin, 2 strikers just left must leave them a bit short up top and needing replacements, he is good enough to "do a job" at this level for a few months before heading down/out the leagues.

Think if it is an angus club he is away too it will be Brechin City.played with dodds at forfar aswell will probably swing it.would be an ideal partner for gary fraser at the mo

Seems a strange decision to get rid of Sanny especially with a Scottish Cup replay 3 days away. If Bollan was determined to get rid of him why not wait until after Tuesday night. Our forwards are not exactly banging in the goals and he would have been a useful option to change things with 20 or 30 minutes to go in what could be a very tricky cup tie. It would also have given the Loons faithful to show their appreciation for the tremendous service he has given us over the last six years. I'm assuming that Andy Ryan will be cup tied as he was on the bench for Arbroath v Brora although I don't think he came on. I stand to be corrected as I'm unsure if a non playing sub counts. Irrespective of that, thanks to Sanny for the last 6 years and good luck to you where-ever you head (so long as it's not Brechin :lol: ).​

Archived