Motherwell v Hibs / Rangers - Play Off Final

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer the commentary on this one instead - best vine since he fell off that car!

https://vine.co/v/ebDi3F2TJT9

There was another fumble about five minutes afterwards where he attempts to shy it to someone and somehow conspires to chuck it vertically upwards. I don't think I've seen anyone older than four manage that.

I'm unaware of the final result as I've been away all night. I'll tune into the highlights on BBC2 with absolutely no knowledge of the score. Earlier in the thread, Tedi stated that there is no gap in quality between 2nd place in the Premiership and 4th/5th in the Championship, so I'm expecting a comfortable victory for Rangers here.

I'm unaware of the final result as I've been away all night. I'll tune into the highlights on BBC2 with absolutely no knowledge of the score. Earlier in the thread, Tedi stated that there is no gap in quality between 2nd place in the Premiership and 4th/5th in the Championship, so I'm expecting a comfortable victory for Rangers here.

Tedi was talking shite.

Tedi was talking shite.

may+cele.gif?format=500w

As I said pre-match, I was quite surprised by the general negativity in regards to Motherwell's chances. I did think that the first-leg would be closer than this, but I'm not overly shocked that Motherwell have won it. I've watched plenty of Rangers matches this season and they have been absolutely dreadful in each one.

The Rangers urny ony guid.

Motherwell FC: the team that cannot be relegated. Even when the rules say so. Even when the script says so.

Archived