Motherwell v Hibs / Rangers - Play Off Final

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish the players would just shut the f**k up in the lead up to this tie.

That's Pearson, and now McDonald in the papers banging on about feeling confident, yadda yadda yadda. I'd expect McManus up next to complete the ex-Celtic angle, followed by Josh Law (brother of Rangers player Nicky, don't you know?) to complete the full house.

Heard all this shite before, invariably before a sound pumping.

Do your talking on the pitch guys.

What is the big deal about Ibrox being sold out it seens to have dominated social media? You've got hundreds upon hundreds of thousands supporters should it not be more or less sold out every single week?? and at a fiver a head even the tattooed knuckle dragging f*ckwits can get it

Good luck to the well fans who'll be subject to 90/180 mins of non football related football songs. Serious question not taking the piss do Rangers fans have any football songs.

I wish the players would just shut the f**k up in the lead up to this tie.

That's Pearson, and now McDonald in the papers banging on about feeling confident, yadda yadda yadda. I'd expect McManus up next to complete the ex-Celtic angle, followed by Josh Law (brother of Rangers player Nicky, don't you know?) to complete the full house.

Heard all this shite before, invariably before a sound pumping.

Do your talking on the pitch guys.

They are going to talk as the club will always put someone up when asked because media promotion is part of the game now whether we like it or not and to blank the media isn't a sensible option. Given that it is going to happen anyway, when they do speak out, I'd prefer to hear the sort of tone set that McDonald did - no bullshit but positive.

Seems to be collective media amnesia that Sevco only sold 40k tickets at £5 a skull vs Hibs last week. Yes, this club deserves 5k tickets for Motherwell according to muppets. No, it deserves 1500 tickets. Which is 550 more than the same shame kings give us and are giving Motherwell, Shameful club and lapdog media.

I have always wondered, why do Rangers fans refer to themselves as "bears" is that not a term used in the gay community for a big burly gay guy?

I think it's cause they shite in the woods.

Archived