New Kits Season 2015/16

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I get for not reading the title of the photo on the screenshot. Cheers mate, both look smart.

Would imagine the red one will get a few outings anyway on account of the number of teams with lots of white or black in their kit top.

• 3 weeks later...

Far too plain if those strips are genuine. Why red for the away kit ??? not a lover of the away kit at all...... the white kit that was previously mentioned in this thread was a better looking kit paired with either white or blue shorts would have looked good.

I quite like Montroses efforts. Simple and tidy.

The best kits always tend to be simple. If they look good with a pair of jeans then they also tend to sell well. Montrose do seem to be able to nail that most seasons.

Well A username with mo in it I have an original club badge from the 60's/ 70's era that has blue, white and a black diagonal stripe with gold writing on it no red on it whatsoever. Red didn't come into the club colours till the 1980's I believe. Anyway it's not a bad kit it's just that I'm not used to seeing us in a red kit at all. post-10472-0-29274100-1435682222_thumb.j

Archived