Manager crisis at lochar?

I heard rumours that lochar are really struggling for a manager this season and a few players are off too Sundays and lowland. Heard if it isn't resolved soon there's gong to be an important meeting held at the social club

Think these resources are correct, heard rumours some players are unhappy with current manager, is it still Russel? Great manager in my opnion, poor show by current players some need a steel toe cap booted up there ass, some players are far to big headed. Would be a shame to see fold, club with a passion and determination to be promoted. Got a great squad and work as a team with no individuality

He only stepped in to help as previous manager left. Surely the players knew he wouldn't be full time. As I'm sure he doesn't want the job full time as he gave up previously.

Keith very versitile, wee jazzy struggling with the flu. Paul Drake from ruthwell potencial signing? Heard there trying to get rid of some players from Lochars right hand sided midfielders because of lack of be able to kick a football

Archived