Brechin City 2015/16 Season

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have any loans left? I'd imagine you could get Isaac for the rest of the season if you wanted him.

I don't think we do would love to have him but think we have plenty of players for that position. Don't underatand why he's not getting a game for alloa just now

I don't think we do would love to have him but think we have plenty of players for that position. Don't underatand why he's not getting a game for alloa just now

It wouldn't be too hard to figure out if you were watching Alloa. It's a shame because he came back raring to go but he has always struggled to make an impact in the Championship.

Good luck for the rest of the season and maybe we'll see you after the summer.

• 2 weeks later...

Noticed on SSN that Andy Jackson has signed on for you next season. Keep holding out hope that he'll come to The Albion but it looks like my wait will have to continue haha.

Great news to have Jacko on board again, especially when we could potentially be in league 2 next season.

• 2 weeks later...

What is wrong with people standing over at the hedge about the middle area beside the camera, listening to some these stupid moaning b*****ds getting on the players back everytime a small error is made is really pathetic and they should be ashamed, no encouragement just complaints. In particular yesterday targeting Jamie Robson who in my opinion has done really well in the few games he has played for us although I agree not his best day yesterday, its a big step up to come from development football at Dundee Utd to be pitched right into a relegation battle and it was great to see him getting the winner yesterday. Come lets have a big turnout at Forfar to see the battle for survival complete.

I stand there and it's the same guy every week one little mistake and he's on their backs the whole game seems to pick one player an be on his back the whole game. Thought Jamie has done well since he came in

That seems to be the done thing.  Pick a player and slate him for the season.  

Players' player of the year James Dale was the target for a while .  :1eye

Rumor at the player awards that Tiger is away next season hopefully he gets a run out on Saturday so we can give him a good send off

I sincerely hope that isn't true - Tiger has been a great servant to us and has plenty to offer. That said Dods seems to favour Dale over Tiger and it's a long way to travel to sit on the bench.

I sincerely hope that isn't true - Tiger has been a great servant to us and has plenty to offer. That said Dods seems to favour Dale over Tiger and it's a long way to travel to sit on the bench.

so do I you know what gossip is like though. Bit like you said it must be frustrating sitting on the bench

When it's time to roll up the sleeves and get stuck in,Tiger's yer man!

A great servant for the club,losing him would be a blow.

Having said that,James Dale has been absolutely superb this past while,

my son and i both said at the start of the season that he would turn out to be a real good player for us.

Seems that he is building a good partnership with Euan Smith ,who has been impressive when coming off the bench!

The future is looking bright!

Archived