Brechin City 2015/16 Season

A troll surely ? We maybe agree but don t publicise it ha ha joking !!!

Your right in one of your previous posts about gettin back to old haunts ! And it ll be good if Forfar join us as 3 local derbies plus E . Fife all close by happy days ? Wether I d trust Darren at the helm though s a different matter !

I am starting to wonder this myself. I will have a better idea after tomorrow night. This is a game we simply have to win.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Scandalous decision but you now have our best midfielder and top scorer. Very industrious player who, whilst not everything he tries comes off, is a decent enough footballer. Good eye for goal too. He won't save your season but a good player nonetheless.

Scandalous decision but you now have our best midfielder and top scorer. Very industrious player who, whilst not everything he tries comes off, is a decent enough footballer. Good eye for goal too. He won't save your season but a good player nonetheless.

Cheers. Some good news at last.

Dods to go now and get Dick in to see us till end of season and prepare us for 3rd division football ! Then if he does well offer him job ! He s not everyone s cup of tea but when working for City he nvr let us down ! It d maybe give club a wee lift and stop the rot

Can't argue with that, would have preferred Dick to have replaced Dods 3 weeks ago and given a chance to save City this season, but as you say, he's been a good manager in the past.

Can't argue with that, would have preferred Dick to have replaced Dods 3 weeks ago and given a chance to save City this season, but as you say, he's been a good manager in the past.

Correct ---------------------------- he has been a good manager.-----------------------------in the past.

Archived