Brechin City 2015/16 Season

Maybe Dodds shares this view, told Templeman that and he decided to join Monty because he would be a starter.........just putting it out there!!

This is most likely the case, or at least I hope it is!

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Sheppard, striker that is at Falkirk, signs on loan

Oh dear

We signed him on loan from Falkirk about this time last season and he helped make an awful team even worse. Came across as a sensible young lad and he did always give 100% however he just had nothing in his game, to the extent that he ended up a bench warmer behind Lewis Coult and Gordon Smith.

• 2 weeks later...

I have supported this club all my life. We are disgraceful deserve to be relegated shit manager board should take a look at themselves also the lot of them can f**k off.They are ruining a good football team Darren Dodds Is a fucking unless football manager and the management committee at Brechin couldn't run a football club if they tried Ken Ferguson get to f**k you useless money grabbing b*****d you are a disgrace to Brechin and you and your cronies are very unwelcome c***s f**k OFF MONEY GRABBING c***s

I have supported this club all my life. We are disgraceful deserve to be relegated shit manager board should take a look at themselves also the lot of them can f**k off.They are ruining a good football team Darren Dodds Is a fucking unless football manager and the management committee at Brechin couldn't run a football club if they tried Ken Ferguson get to f**k you useless money grabbing b*****d you are a disgrace to Brechin and you and your cronies are very unwelcome c***s f**k OFF MONEY GRABBING c***s

You really should not drink and post. All City fans are feeling the pain at the moment and we all have our thoughts about Darren Dodds I personally think he should go as he does not appear to have the man management skills required to be able to get players in and that in conjunction with a lack of funds are not helping. As for your rant about Ken Ferguson and the rest of the management committee, you may or may not like them or how they are running the club but they are all City fans that are feeling the same pain as you.They all work for Brechin for NO money and in many cases it actually costs them but they do it for the love they have for Brechin. Your are quite entitled to be angry and upset at the current situation and are absolutely entitled to vent your anger, but personal anonymous attacks on someone who has given so much of his personal time & money since 1993 to the club is an absolute disgrace. At least have the guts to go to him personally to discuss your issues with him.

Dead people could run a football club better than Dodds and Ferguson the two of them can get to f**k money grabbing c***s f**k off

Maybe I am too passionate about the club

Nope, not too passionate. Just a ranting moron who doesn't know his arse from his elbow :rolleyes::thumbsdown

Archived