Brechin City 2015/16 Season

I hope you have two proper centre backs to play. Perry is fucking woeful, terrible positioning, can't tackle, can't run and panic hoofs the ball whenever he has it.

He'll do for us then? Time will tell.

Dave Weatherston - will he or wont he sign? We do seem to be well catered for in the middle but a other might offer something else.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you have two proper centre backs to play. Perry is fucking woeful, terrible positioning, can't tackle, can't run and panic hoofs the ball whenever he has it.

I think we'll reserve judgement until we've seen him play - Raith supporters have been far from a reliable judge of player based on previous signings.

He'll do for us then? Time will tell.

Dave Weatherston - will he or wont he sign? We do seem to be well catered for in the middle but a other might offer something else.

Weatherston is a winger and can play on the left which is what we are crying out for at the moment.

I think we'll reserve judgement until we've seen him play - Raith supporters have been far from a reliable judge of player based on previous signings.

I hope your right, but from his time with us he was feckin awful.

Weatherston is a winger and can play on the left which is what we are crying out for at the moment.

Pretty sure when he was at Stirling Albion he played exclusively as a striker. Think all those injuries have eradicated his pace.

He is a player I like a lot though - loved him when he was with Queen's Park - and I wish him well.

I would suspect / hope that Dods gives himself a seat and plays Perry and Tiff (for Buchan) in the defence as it was poor on Saturday with smith being excellent but somehow not inspiring those around him despite loosing the plot several times.

The middle was a bit light with a debate as to whether or not we were playing a 4-3-3 (my thought) or a 4-5-1. If it was a 4-5-1 we had no width what so ever - our front six were sitting on top of each other and when Smith played it forward he was just kicking it into the melly with zero luck with where the ball broke.

Equally if we had five in midfield where were they as Peterhead controlled that area with ease - always finding an extra player out wide to keep moving forward.

Dods will be given time and most (there are muppets unfortunately) will have patience and give him time to get it sorted and figure out what works for the team. Yes a left sided player is needed and midfield bolstered - a half fit Molly, not the best solution and where was Fusco who has done ok.

Tiff is a good player, was unlucky at Alloa in that he had a very able and established right back ahead of him in the pecking order but always did well when called upon and also a decent performer in midfield.

Weatherston had a nightmare of a year with us, hardly kicked a ball due to injuries.

Echo this, Tiffs a really good signing. Should have had a lot more game time and never let us down when caled upon

Ross Perry was described on our thread as the worst thing to happen to Kirkcaldy since laminate flooring.

Enjoy.

Sometimes a player will never fit in at a club for one reason or another. Hopefully a fresh start at our friendly wee club will be just what he needs.

Saying that , hope the resident hedge side snipers will not use him as cannon fodder as it looks as if he's had enough of that at Kirkcaldy to make him think about giving the game up !!!!!

Sometimes a player will never fit in at a club for one reason or another. Hopefully a fresh start at our friendly wee club will be just what he needs.

Saying that , hope the resident hedge side snipers will not use him as cannon fodder as it looks as if he's had enough of that at Kirkcaldy to make him think about giving the game up !!!!!

A complete lack of the basic knowledge of how to defend in our case.

Dene Shields apparently out for 6 weeks. He's been our best player in pre-season as well...just what we need.

Riordan needs to get fit and keep his head down. If he does that then he'd be a good addition for anyone at this level. Odds on him doing that though? Very slim I suspect.

Dene Shields apparently out for 6 weeks. He's been our best player in pre-season as well...just what we need.

Riordan needs to get fit and keep his head down. If he does that then he'd be a good addition for anyone at this level. Odds on him doing that though? Very slim I suspect.

He s obviously desperate too get back playing a some level , come in keep his head down and see how things are goin in January if he's a success he could even grab a smaller full time team ! He was a player in his day ! I actually felt sorry for him in his month before as he nvr got a sniff , guess there were good enough reasons ? As for Willie Dyer another good player who nvr let us down before !

Archived