Brechin City 2015/16 Season

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the only crime the boys guilty of is giving a stupid interview. If his injury had been worse and he was out til Xmas would Brechin have gave him a contract?

What kind of money would Tapping have been on at Brechin anyway

Dene Sheilds has signed for Bechin. He's been abroad a good few years and is trying to become a professional boxer also. Jays big brother.

That was confirmed in the local paper last week, as was James Dale. Still nothing official from the club though?!

That was confirmed in the local paper last week, as was James Dale. Still nothing official from the club though?!

I know Deno personally and can assure you he's back from Malta permanently and has signed for Brechin. I was talking to him today regarding it.

Lost 3-2 to Spartans tonight after being 2 up at half time. According to their Twitter only 6 of the 18 man squad were actually signed players so we must have been missing 2 or 3 again?!

Its all fine - quite a number of pert time teams at our level are on the same boat; playing trialists.

I am not too worried, I'd rather we played trialists in an attempt to ascertain who is worth signing or not.

All players are now, it would appear, waiting until the last minute to commit to any club.

Over the next couple of games I suspect it will be a mix n match until more are signed up. Would expect by the time Dundee come calling that we will have more signed up and looking at a starting eleven.

morning gents and ladies!

I'm a brechin city fan who lives in Perth and came across this site when looking to see who we had signed up for the coming season.

I see we have lost some big players in trouts, Bobby, Gerry and Hamilton and wondered if anyone knew any rumours or trialists that may be signing, I see there are still some players that are looking for a club like Calum Elliot, Stephen Simmons and Willie Dyer I would take them all!

how we all feeling for the season ahead I'm not sure what to expect but looking forward to see what big dodds can do this season!

Archived